• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Gay Content basically consists of Tom telling Lex about how he sometimes put stuff (finger, toy) up his butt while masturbating because it feels good (unknowingly putting pressure on the prostate). Lex does this a few times, but eventually finds himself imagining Tom when he's doing it.

I don't know if it goes farther than that, because right now the Gay scenes seem to be breaking the game.

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
Gay Content basically consists of Tom telling Lex about how he sometimes put stuff (finger, toy) up his butt while masturbating because it feels good (unknowingly putting pressure on the prostate). Lex does this a few times, but eventually finds himself imagining Tom when he's doing it.

I don't know if it goes farther than that, because right now the Gay scenes seem to be breaking the game.
it goes further, they end up in a relationship, not the ending I expected, but there are plenty of ways to avoid it untill a point then it just getting progressively more... gay. Which if your into that you will enjoy it.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
it goes further, they end up in a relationship, not the ending I expected, but there are plenty of ways to avoid it untill a point then it just getting progressively more... gay. Which if your into that you will enjoy it.
WELL IM DEFFO NOT INTO IT.. SO CAN I AVOID GAY SHIT AT ALL?
BCUS GAY IS A BIG NO NO

Reactions: Pif paf

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Chill. All it requires is one single choice. Lex will see Tom sleeping with his shirt off, you either have him think the gay thoughts or you make him go play his game.

The End.

Wow, homophobe much?
Not hompohobe in a sense I hate gays as people.. Im all for them doing their thing, but I DO find gay sex disgusting tho

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Perfect! That worked

Thanks alot!
Thanks for the heads up, but the whole thing is messed up. I tired around and again, got through that one with the console like mentioned, only to get thrown back to day 9 after finishing day 11. Needs a bugfix update bad, hopefully the Dev gets around this soon.

Cheers.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I've yet to figure out how to trigger MC and Friends Mom sex scene.
Which one? The first? Check the walkthrough attached to the OP. At least the main paths seem to be still working more or less the same. I guess the new side paths are what is causing troubles.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I get an error at the end for the lex/elle route, anyone else getting that?

Full traceback:
File "end.rpyc", line 52, in script
File "\My_Best_Friends_Family-100-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "\My_Best_Friends_Family-100-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lexsexedelle'.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018

Full traceback:
Yeah, I was just trying that myself and got the same thing.

Jul 18, 2017

Full traceback:
I didn't play the last version yet, but the label should probably be "lexelleend" judging from the other code in that file and the fact that there is no similar label to "lexsexedelle" just a variable with that name.
Extract the attached file to My_Best_Friends_Family-100-pc\game\ (where the .rpa files are) that should fix that error.

Reactions: acewinz

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can get through the game pretty fast by using the CTRL button to spam past everything.

@Retro

Game needs gay tag now as there has been a gay path added to the game. Thanks.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
ATTN: "Start over" now translates as "skip altogether".
THIS. This isn't a game you can start over, there's really no way to replicate your previous playthrough exactly without a photographic memory. Even if you cheesed it with a walkthrough, it's not the same. And just copying steps to reach a similar outcome isn't the same experience as playing it blind with your choices.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I had no problem and using the CTRL button I knew which ones I had selected before as the text speeds forward if you have seen it before. I mostly only was on the mother daughter route. This run though I did only a Ellie route and Joe route.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes