Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can get through the game pretty fast by using the CTRL button to spam past everything.

@Retro

Game needs gay tag now as there has been a gay path added to the game. Thanks.
I haven't had a chance to play this and for a "gay" tag to be added, there HAS to be ACTUAL gay sex. Someone mentioned it was a fantasy a couple pages back.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The gay is behind the game's ass or sometimes kneeling in front of the game. Other times, it's on top or on the bottom. The gay is EVERYWHERE!!!
J/K :D

Just ask any of the users who complained about it. They can direct you to it but they might not have enough "fap reserve" to enjoy it again with you.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
THIS. This isn't a game you can start over, there's really no way to replicate your previous playthrough exactly without a photographic memory. Even if you cheesed it with a walkthrough, it's not the same. And just copying steps to reach a similar outcome isn't the same experience as playing it blind with your choices.

Which is exactly why seeing "old saves won't work" & "must start over" signals the death knell on one of these games. I liked this one before and really wanted to see where it went from "psycho mom kills dad then drugs kids & chains them up in the basement" but it sure as Hell isn't worth the effort to start again. Enough of my time was wasted on this game and getting as far along as I did, only to find it was all for naught because the dev just HAD to introduce game-breaking changes before completing the story.

Finish the damn thing THEN "remaster" it, (or whatever "re" word you wanna use,) if you're unsatisfied with elements of the game you made.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think there is only gay boy and Matilda which is why I only went the daughter route this time and let the wife go after Joe since I already saw how psycho she was and wanted to do Ellie without her fucking shit up.

Might be something with the father too.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I might just unpack it to see the pics. Certain pics I'm pretty sure I don't want to see. Hopefully somebody upload some persistent file with the gallery unlocked.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
guys stop complaining about having to start over this newest edition of the game has a number of new variables added to it that wont load properly because the early game variables are no longer the same it's a coding thing that happens when games have branching storylines even the highest ranked games here have times where old saves don't work properly and you need to restart it

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There's multiple protagonists, two of which are female but there is a male protagonist tag and no female protagonist tag.

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
Hello people I have this problem, what should I do? View attachment 268958
I got this bug too...:unsure:
well in the second playthrough I let Lex take the picture with him at Day 8 and then I can progress to day 11.
It's not perfect but at least I can continue play.:cool:

I have tried some different routes but Day 10 always buged...:(

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes