Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Windows links are down. Does anyone have a download link for me? Preferably Nopy or Mega. Thanks :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
itsyeboii

Report the OP and report what links are down. Nopy's link seems to be suffering from a server issue so not sure if a new nopy link will work or not if the problem it is having is a server issue. The pixeldrain link works though.

Reactions: itsyeboii

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know how to get NatalixTom. Seems no matter what I pick it tries to home in on MatildaxLex or one of the incest variants.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
The protags are you and the best friend's Mom, it's just freakin' weird... It is the standard 30 second .000000001, hoping to bang the BF's sis & help Mom with her self esteem issues but I certainly don't want to be her! (cringe)
Really?!
What I got now is everyone is a protag! And it's more than a little annoying.
I'm also stuck on day 10 as I cannot select any protagonist

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
There are a few dead ends. You should use the walkthrough.

Attached it below.
If this is the mod, I used it except when I tried to avoid the daddy daughter and son mother and best friend paths. I did end up getting the best friend knocking (lex knocked Matilda up) his girlfriend up for that ending.....

Apr 21, 2020
Keep getting dead ends. Is the objective essentially to focus on 1 path at a time?

EDIT

Nevermind I saw the Walkthru

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
it doesnt work still with the walkthrough, im stuck at day 10 without any names to click
If you actually read the walkthrough and followed it, it works. 100%.
You did it wrong. The order you click the names in matter for an instance. It says in the walkthrough which order you should click in.

Reactions: oszapo25
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes