Ren'Py Completed My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
It's a nice game that leaves a lot of possibilities. Unfortunately only a gay path (Tom & Lex) is possible, Lex's father unfortunately cannot be seduced by Tom or Lex. Still, it's a very interesting game. I would like more of that.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
What model assets are Elle, Natali, Matilda, April?

Last edited:

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
hm had issues with my choices apparently being "changed" from having absolutely no relation to natalie all of a sudden researching "anal stuff" ( while i was trying to get son/mom) ah keep getting messed up the idea of the multiple protagonists is awesome but i keep stumbling into walls only way to play is to reaaaally go through walkthrougsh to get specifics, and the gallery doesnt really contain the full scenes which would be a lot more interesting instead of just a single animation without the story to it :(

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Hi, I'm an Italian user, I don't write in English and I'm writing using Google Translate.
I am playing the Italian version of the game and at the moment I have managed to do three courses
- Father (Joe) with Daughter (Elle) + Mother (Natali) with Tom with Son (Lex) (only handjob). It ends with a mother in a psychiatric hospital and a dead father.
- Lex with Matilda + Natali with Joe. It ends with father and mother on vacation and Matilda pregnant.
- Brother (Lex) with Sister (Elle) + Natali with Joe. It ends with father and mother on vacation and brother and sister happy with their "experiments"

I can't find Tom's path with Elle, but I caught a glimpse of some gay scenes of Lex with Tom on the first path.
Are there any routes I haven't discovered yet? I have noticed that depending on the choices the game may follow an inconsistent path. I can't find any written guide other than the 6 images of the MOD.

P.S. PDF guide found! Thank

Last edited:
Reactions: VolksKrieg

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
thanks a lot, I know it's been a long time but is it complete? page 1 through 5 is complete but somehow page 6 is empty for me

View attachment 1656082

how was your sleep? Do you still have a full save or is u ded?
digging through old gems, eh? If I remember right, 6th page is about April - Tom's mom. I don't have a save, but she should appear if Tom doesn't go on other routes before certain day.

Last edited:

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
here's file for gallery . Fair warning, there is gay content.
Hey, is this file to unlock gallery? Tried it in game folder and didn't work then moved it to main folder (where game .exe is) but still nothing, can you help me?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
When I read that this game is from the same creator that made My new roommate, which I liked very much, I thought that I would enjoy this one as well. And I have enjoyed it. Good game indeed. Although it is rather short, it is pretty interesting, with all the points of view from the main characters. And quite complex: in more than one path starting a day with the wrong character will lead to lose track of said path.

Recommended.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes