4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
NTR in my opinion on this board is a very misused term. Ask 10 people and you will get 10 different answers as to what NTR stands for.

I'm not going to try and debate it with anyone or questions anyone's use of NTR as I see that as a fools errand.

In this case the MC is the Son of the LI, and he has a Girlfriend kinda sorta. He's kind of getting back together with his GF, but he's also perving on his mom and his mom best friend. I fail to see how any of this would truly be considered acceptable except in a Fantasy based just for fun VN and I choose to enjoy it as a fantasy VN. The choices are always there to ignore taking certain paths and there really based off of the players choices. You can choose to just not go down that path and miss content they don't like. Of course they never take that path and then complain every download but I digress.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
NTR in my opinion on this board is a very misused term. Ask 10 people and you will get 10 different answers as to what NTR stands for.

I'm not going to try and debate it with anyone or questions anyone's use of NTR as I see that as a fools errand.

In this case the MC is the Son of the LI, and he has a Girlfriend kinda sorta. He's kind of getting back together with his GF, but he's also perving on his mom and his mom best friend. I fail to see how any of this would truly be considered acceptable except in a Fantasy based just for fun VN and I choose to enjoy it as a fantasy VN. The choices are always there to ignore taking certain paths and there really based off of the players choices. You can choose to just not go down that path and miss content they don't like. Of course they never take that path and then complain every download but I digress.
NTR is what you make of it. Is something NTR? If you believe it’s NTR, then sure. /s :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
in the bar scene with her and that guy, she only kissed him but didn't took things further. later on she explained to mc that she stopped cuz of him.
but i think in upcoming updates she will eventually become a walking and talking cumdumpster like anne from tacos.
Ah well... It doesn't matter I just excluded netorare from my latest updates recently, I don't care if netorare is avoidable or not, anymore. These cucks and their games aren't worth it.

Edit: I forgot their tag dodging and dumb arguments to cover it and mods favouring them cause they are cucks too and/or they are too lazy to check if someone is saying the truth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LM10PRIME

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
Ah well... It doesn't matter I just excluded netorare from my latest updates recently, I don't care if netorare is avoidable or not, anymore. These cucks and their games aren't worth it.
As much as I agree with u, games like gunpower cocktail, power vaccum or more recent lustful voyage, got a complete different path for ntr haters
The ntr choices are marked with red colour, so u can avoid it and keep on enjoying ur story the way u like
Also games like deliverance asks u before hand whether you'd like sharing/ntr or not, and ntr covers only a minor part of that game
But yeah other than these I usually don't play any other ntr games, cuz most of them make it optional in a way that u miss most of the content in game if u choose non ntr choices.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

Edit: I forgot their tag dodging and dumb arguments to cover it and mods favouring them cause they are cucks too and/or they are too lazy to check if someone is saying the truth.
What does NTR have to do with Cuck games?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Unfortunately the art before was far superior.
Here it’s not a matter of quality, but the fact that most likely the new artist was given duf files and he lacks some morphs and Sue turns out different, especially when he applies emotions to her model!

Reactions: McZoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Here it’s not a matter of quality, but the fact that most likely the new artist was given duf files and he lacks some morphs and Sue turns out different, especially when he applies emotions to her model!
Many thanks mate. I am not aware of these details.

Reactions: ItsNotUs
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes