4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ApzUJd.jpg

Overview:
You play as "Randall" a guy who moves back home after Uni. You are faced with the situation that Sue, your loving "landlady" is wanting to give herself breast implants. How will you cope with the beloved woman of your fantasies becoming a step closer to your perfect woman or shall we say SLUT? How will you handle the attention Sue will inevitably get from others? Maybe if she is prepared to get bigger tits, then maybe she would go even further into being your perfect woman?
My Bimbo Dream is a Bimbofication, Corruption and NTR focused visual novel.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: MBD -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

act3p8_43_nvidia.jpg act3part10_50_nvidia.png Club 06.png couchchat_12.jpg CUWL44_nvidia.jpg mbd135025.jpg mbd135039.jpg mbd135053.jpg mbd135080.jpg mbd135105.jpg mbd135110.jpg onenight_27.jpg SCENE-40.png sunbath_05.jpg workD45_nvidia.jpg

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
How will you cope with the beloved woman of your fantasies becoming a step closer to your perfect woman or shall we say SLUT?
*See's a photo of this beloved woman and her new "assets"*

Anyways... GL with your game, not sure this will be my type of game if it's Netorare instead of Netorase, but hey looks like she will become one sexy mama. :D (If there is Netorase... then I MIGHT just be intrigued.)

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Reading the overview does not leave me very convinced if the NTR will be avoidable. I even went to their patreon to see a little more information and found this :

Progression
Throughout the game, you will witness, Sue, your landlady as she gradually opts for an increasingly provocative attire while you push her to her limits... As you increase her corruption levels though, you will also be able to make more interesting and bigger modifications on her body and attitude. Be careful though as you will face challenges and create enemies, don't expect that the creation and corruption of the perfect woman will be an easy challenge.

But it feels like maybe you can avoid it. Will be great to get an answer from the Dev to see where this one might go.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not animated, no harem and NTR unavoidable? Good luck but stay away from me.
Yea, because random website pages on a pirate forum are just gonna keep bombarding you from all sides. I mean, how will you possibly be able to escape from their relentless pursuits?!

I wish you the best of luck in your efforts to avoid and escape content that requires you to make a conscious decision to view.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Reading the overview does not leave me very convinced if the NTR will be avoidable. I even went to their patreon to see a little more information and found this :

Progression
Throughout the game, you will witness, Sue, your landlady as she gradually opts for an increasingly provocative attire while you push her to her limits... As you increase her corruption levels though, you will also be able to make more interesting and bigger modifications on her body and attitude. Be careful though as you will face challenges and create enemies, don't expect that the creation and corruption of the perfect woman will be an easy challenge.

But it feels like maybe you can avoid it. Will be great to get an answer from the Dev to see where this one might go.
I haven't tried this one and I'm getting a feel just by reading what the community is writing about it... I do have some concerns about this idea of corruption of Li's to make them more appealing to other NPC's in a way that antagonize the MC, my thoughts about it is why would you bother with the corruption then? AND it will be even worse if it's written in a way that the MC is helpless and feel cheated... In my opinion it's a bad way to go about it, it's not that I'm against NTR it's just that's a very sensitive subject that needs to done correctly, otherwise it needs to add the cuckhold tag.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
ntr and incest do not go hand in hand, unless it is a clear avoidable ntr
Ntr and Harem does not go hand in hand. Now, incest and NTR does not go hand in hand.

What is gonna be next? NTR and Vaginal sex not go hand in hand? :poop:

I guess gay NTR gonna be new normal lol or maybe our beloved 'anti-ntr crusaders' gonna be hating that too.

Just accept you hate NTR and press on 'ignore' button. (y)

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes