• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
But the game is called "my bimbo dream" what the hell is it going to be about if it's not bimbos
in the title it makes it very clear what the main fetish is, damn, it's as if you're going to a game called "my sissy life" and you ask if sissification is avoidable.it doesn't make sense, man.

And in case it's avoidable, why the hell do you want to play a game, which has an optional route with much less content than the main fetish of the game. for that play a game that does not have bimbofication which are 95% of games in this forum.
I already answered the first question about the title. If you read it you wouldn't have asked, right? And plenty of people play games that avoid the main kink, or in some other way opt out of it. This is a pointless question.

I often play games with content I don't like as I can just avoid it with options, or if needed I can alter it myself. Are these questions even necessary? Couldn't you have thought of it yourself. It's not like it takes a huge stretch of the imagination.

And to be clear the word bimbo existed long before the bimbofication kink. A bimbo don't necessarily have big tits, let alone fake ones that don't even look realistic.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Great premise and overall start, I'm always craving more bimbo corruption content. I will be following this game with great interest and will def donate to a Patreon if updates are consistent and substantial.

Silvic

Nov 23, 2019
Definitely need a patch or an option at the beginning. It looks it is stuck on landlady but said mother when talking about her getting corrupted. Something needs to be fixed, for the better. ;)

Reactions: sabu6

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
Definitely need a patch or an option at the beginning. It looks it is stuck on landlady but said mother when talking about her getting corrupted. Something needs to be fixed, for the better. ;)
Should be patched soon as well as a few other small things.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBimboDream-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Well I liked the game, let's see how it evolves liked the steady corruption, so kudos Dev nice game.

Chellophane

Jan 18, 2022
fuck yea i love ntr and sharing hopefully my post here wont be deleted just because i said i like ntr in an ntr game thread aka darker also posted a quote from the dictionary defining the ntr translation in a running intellegent conversation about whose perspective male only or females included should the term be used for between me and another user please dont delete any more of my post moderaters i am not violating any rules or making waves except if i jump in a swimming pool lol i dont know who deleted my comments but you should reread the rules and make a judgment call based on if i was berating people and shit man or whatever you identify as not a friendly conversation literally about the game and what people were talking about aka on topic aka the game elements included or not included based on tags at the time and if they could be better implemented but we never figured it out because you deleted all our posts not cool i could see it if we were arguing in all caps and caling each other names but their were none of that and never would of been because two adults were talking civily wernt we other user who got deleted as well?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes