4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, that Lucia...! :love:

Great game - love the whole setup. Renders and writing are on a very nice level. Looking forward to what the devs have in store for us.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
In case MBD is reading, this "Ran" is wrong:

"Ran tries to speak but he struggles to get words out against her onslaught of kisses."

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Friends can someone tell me what is the code to unlock the gallery
I've already played the game twice and I still haven't unlocked the entire gallery :LOL:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Great potential! And then it turned into smartphone messages and todo app...... whyyyyyy what an add decision. You're in charge, you can tell this story however you want. THIS is how you choose to?? It doesn't feel like a VN anymore, with all the "a few days later" and "let's check the todo app" and abrupt cuts.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I want to see lesbian content, threesomes and piercings. Do you guys think that will happen. sue Getting beach ball tits would be great
Getting a threesome with Sue and Lucia or the ex-gf would be awesome indeed.

About the tits, there is the dream scene with Sue set in some future time. She has gone for some even bigger ones there, but I don't know if you want them even bigger than in that scene? For me personally, I think that was big enough but then again I would be fine if she stayed with the current size too. Not that I mind bigger btw, I just don't care that much really.

As for piercings, I don't mind them but I just hope it stay within reason if they are added. Of course, making them optional would be ideal, but seeing as that would require so much more render work I don't know if that would be a wise choice.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
I like the 4th design so i hope the dev makes it because i would love to see Sue with piercings, especially nipple and clit ones.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
It was like there were 2 or 3 missing updates inbetween the last one and this current one. All of a sudden Sue is comfortable talking about having sex, has sex, and grinds on her boys lap while telling him about it. What?! It was so well set up before with small increments of her teasing, and slowly getting her to show more on Insta, or wear skimpier clothes. Now it jumps to this with no explanation or justification. Its like someone else took over writing duties and has no idea about what's previously happened with the slow corruption. What a shame... this was looking great before this out of place update.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes