4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Odd. I wasn't able to get to the scenes that show MC walk into Sue's room at night.. Wonder what choices needed to be made for that scene.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
The difference of how Sue acts after the club when talking to MC is pretty drastic too. Dom version gets a lot further with Sue, even if she plays it off like a dream afterwards. Dom version definitely doesn't have to leave Sue with blue balls, that might be your choices coming back to bite you.
My post wasn't referencing him getting blue balled by Sue but by Lucia. When she's trying to convince him to help her convince Sue to go clubbing. My playthrough is as much of a dom playthrough as the game will allow and he still acts like a complete pussy.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Alright, the creep uncle moves in then. BTW, I think you should debug your system, there's a return after the creepshots part. Had to use the console to see the new content.

Jun 25, 2021
This VN has surprisingly great writing for a "corruption game". Having Lucia as an additional party also working towards that corruption was good, but now, the new mystery around the accident amnesia has me even more interested.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Of course, the author and patrons know better, but it seems to me that Scarlet’s path is needed like a cow needs a saddle, it only scatters resources and distracts from the wonderful main plot, which is already quite non-linear:):love:(y)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for letting us know you are going to ignore it and not just remove your bookmark and find a new game. Please let us know the other games you feel the need to ignore I am intrigued.
Yes. I second this. There are over 5,000 RenPy games here, I think you definitely should go to each one that you don't like the contents (before you've even played it) and post in each and every one to tell everyone in the thread.

I am going to go right now and find some furry game and tell everyone on the thread that there are too many furries!

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes