4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Like I said, it seemed like it was going that way at one point then this update basically starts with him getting teased and blue balled by her.
yup, both paths sub and dom leads to the same things, the only difference for now is on dom route Sue doesn't go all the way with random dude from the club - but she still kissing him, flirt, etc.
The difference of how Sue acts after the club when talking to MC is pretty drastic too. Dom version gets a lot further with Sue, even if she plays it off like a dream afterwards. Dom version definitely doesn't have to leave Sue with blue balls, that might be your choices coming back to bite you.

Reactions: MixQQ

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021

...Why does every bimbofication story I ever come across make the heroine LESS sexy the more she changes..?
Shouldn't it be the other way around? Isn't that the whole point?

P.s.:
I haven't played the game yet - only judging by the banner.
And I certainly don't want to dunk on anybody's kinks - I love the concept. Of extreme change and sexualization. I'd love to see such story.
But look at this progression.
Tell me she doesn't become less SEXY with every pic.

...Am I the weird one?

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
What are dom route choices. Mom went all the way with club dude. I want mc to dominate her what choices need to be made. I’m hoping that threesomes happen between mc mom and Lucia.

Reactions: .Septic.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017

...Why does every bimbofication story I ever come across make the heroine LESS sexy the more she changes..?

P.s.:
And I certainly don't want to dunk on anybody's kinks - I love the concept. Of extreme change and sexualization. I'd love to see such story.

...Am I the weird one?
Just based on provided render... my opinion is the girl looks better up to level 3, but 4 the last is too much, so less sexy.
Just my personal taste.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
It's only me or the animated scenes starts lagging out after a little while? Even clicking to the next dialogue box starts lagging. I don't use a great pc for this kind of games but even that, if I let the animation play out for a while it completely freezes

Reactions: Garen

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

P.s.:

...Am I the weird one?
No. The fourth one especially is just awful.
I don't mind the big tits, but that hairstyle and the piercings? Not for me, I'm afraid.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Odd. I wasn't able to get to the scenes that show MC walk into Sue's room at night.. Wonder what choices needed to be made for that scene.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
The difference of how Sue acts after the club when talking to MC is pretty drastic too. Dom version gets a lot further with Sue, even if she plays it off like a dream afterwards. Dom version definitely doesn't have to leave Sue with blue balls, that might be your choices coming back to bite you.
My post wasn't referencing him getting blue balled by Sue but by Lucia. When she's trying to convince him to help her convince Sue to go clubbing. My playthrough is as much of a dom playthrough as the game will allow and he still acts like a complete pussy.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Alright, the creep uncle moves in then. BTW, I think you should debug your system, there's a return after the creepshots part. Had to use the console to see the new content.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes