4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I think it is, 'cuz for me this update isn't going any further either.

best regards
The devs have explained that the 5.6 was a bugfix update, no new content. So the 5.5 ending is where the story ends for now on all routes.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
BBQ1_96 (1).jpg

Hello guys,
The month is creeping on and we're busy trying to get everything ready for the end of the month. Episode six is a sexy episode that I’m very excited for everyone to play. Episode seven is also going to be sexy too, but also dramatic. We are currently writing episode eight, and it’s hard not to spill the details, but that would be big time spoilers... Suffice it to say, the art team has been doing a stellar job, and the ladies & animations are looking lovelier than ever.
Our future plans mostly involve getting ahead so we can keep releases as regular as possible. There's also a “What If?” minigame in the works that we’re developing whenever one of the artists has time. I can’t reveal what it’s about since it relates to the ending of Episode seven.
We've had some great suggestions on our Discord server, so I encourage you all to check it out. The server is getting more active as the game progresses. Come on over, say hi, drop a suggestion, or maybe share something in the art section. Visual inspiration is just as valuable as written suggestions, and who doesn't love more sexy pictures to look at?
Stay tuned!

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Well, this one is looking good. I'm really looking forward to a walkthrough for this one. Since I'm not a fan of NTR, and I know that is one of the main kinks for this game, I REALLY need something to help me avoid it (and anything even adjacent to it). Keep up the good work, and here's to hoping that the NON-NTR/NON-Sharing/ect. path is strong as well.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 3768766

Hello guys,
The month is creeping on and we're busy trying to get everything ready for the end of the month. Episode six is a sexy episode that I’m very excited for everyone to play. Episode seven is also going to be sexy too, but also dramatic. We are currently writing episode eight, and it’s hard not to spill the details, but that would be big time spoilers... Suffice it to say, the art team has been doing a stellar job, and the ladies & animations are looking lovelier than ever.
Our future plans mostly involve getting ahead so we can keep releases as regular as possible. There's also a “What If?” minigame in the works that we’re developing whenever one of the artists has time. I can’t reveal what it’s about since it relates to the ending of Episode seven.
We've had some great suggestions on our Discord server, so I encourage you all to check it out. The server is getting more active as the game progresses. Come on over, say hi, drop a suggestion, or maybe share something in the art section. Visual inspiration is just as valuable as written suggestions, and who doesn't love more sexy pictures to look at?
Stay tuned!
An update wasnt supposed to be released for the end of June? Hope it will come soon, this game is A-MA-ZING

Reactions: DTchan

bf3btk

Nov 5, 2019
Release date for new update? I love this game
We've been getting less and less info about the comming updates. It's getting more vague for each one. I feel like they're struggling with something within their dev team. If this happend a few months ago, we'd already have a statement by now, telling us if it's delayed or not. But right now, we got nothing.

Edit: A few more days until release, from their Discord Server.

Last edited:

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
It’s hard to envisage how this game can offer a genuine harem route. In the latest update Sue is quite content to let the devious Max kiss and fondle her. The very hot and slutty Lucia is not exactly a harem type of girl. And Randall has a half-hearted, self-serving, long distance “relationship” with Scarlett and doesn’t seem bothered at all whenever she threatens revenge on him by screwing others. It’s plainly obvious that the game’s harem route is an afterthought and it’s poorly implemented. Oh well, back to the Sue corruption route.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It’s hard to envisage how this game can offer a genuine harem route. In the latest update Sue is quite content to let the devious Max kiss and fondle her. The very hot and slutty Lucia is not exactly a harem type of girl. And Randall has a half-hearted, self-serving, long distance “relationship” with Scarlett and doesn’t seem bothered at all whenever she threatens revenge on him by screwing others. It’s plainly obvious that the game’s harem route is an afterthought and it’s poorly implemented. Oh well, back to the Sue corruption route.
Well yes, it absolutely makes no sense whatsoever and a harem non NTR route is being shoehorned in for the I hate NTR crowd. So we have to wait and see what mental gymnastics the dev comes up with to try and have it make some sense.

I dropped my Patreon support for the game until I see some more actually good content start showing up again, but I'm sure all the I hate NTR people are signing up in droves to help the devs and are not just complaining on a forum.

Reactions: RCC14 and KiGa
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes