4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Exaltation of the plot is a Big Plus!

But at the same time, the new update brought many disadvantages:
- First sex scene with Sue could have been made better, longer, more interesting!
- New artist is "worse" than the previous one!
This is very clearly visible in the renderings and in many moments in Sue’s face! This is a very big minus!

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I guess it's been asked before but I couldn't find it. Is the NTR avoidable?
partly, you can gather dom points and see "illusion" of dom route, but Sue is still slutty and mc encourages her to do more. In this update she can go all the way with random guy if you don't have enough dom points or run away from him if you have, but she still kissing him, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Exaltation of the plot is a Big Plus!

But at the same time, the new update brought many disadvantages:
- First sex scene with Sue could have been made better, longer, more interesting!
- New artist is "worse" than the previous one!
This is very clearly visible in the renderings and in many moments in Sue’s face! This is a very big minus!
The previous artist was good, he was never bad, but the game's art is just like that, the previous artist is continuing the game he created

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Completely different styles, is that really him?
Yes, he had taken a break from his game because of Patreon, he went to work on my bimbo dream but there was a disagreement between them and he left my bimbo dream and returned to his game

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I don't understand what's the update.
The game end at the exact point of the previous.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It's a bit contradictory the decisions one makes in the game regarding Sue.

First if you want to share Sue and have her cheat on you (netorase or Ntr-cuckold). There is no problem here.

The second is in the first decision we make which is to turn Sue into our personal slut, therefore here the Ntr-cuckold must be avoidable, then with respect to corrupting her without the help of Sue's best friend.
This is where, in the last decision we make as MC, when they ask us if we want Sue to go out with another man, there is the decision that she doesn't like the idea but that she decides, so before she is in the room and leaves only the random npc XD or she shouldn't have gone to the club with her friend. And therefore Our MC must have had intercourse with Sue.

Another thing is that if we choose that it is only ours, we should not take the photos to send them to Theo .

That's my humble opinion

Last edited:

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
It's a bit contradictory the decisions one makes in the game regarding Sue.

First if you want to share Sue and have her cheat on you (netorase or Ntr-cuckold). There is no problem here.

The second is in the first decision we make which is to turn Sue into our personal slut, therefore here the Ntr-cuckold must be avoidable, then with respect to corrupting her without the help of Sue's best friend.
This is where, in the last decision we make as MC, when they ask us if we want Sue to go out with another man, there is the decision that she doesn't like the idea but that she decides, so before she is in the room and leaves only the random npc XD or she shouldn't have gone to the club with her friend. And therefore Our MC must have had intercourse with Sue.

That's my humble opinion
I see that the loyal path will be slow burning as opposite to ntr. Honestly, it makes sense to me. After all, its incest. Theres a huge moral barrier to break through, even in those ficctious novels. Always take so much time before action finally starts happening.

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I see that the loyal path will be slow burning as opposite to ntr. Honestly, it makes sense to me. After all, its incest. Theres a huge moral barrier to break through, even in those ficctious novels. Always take so much time before action finally starts happening.
If this loyal path is followed at least she wouldn't have gone to the club. You don't believe XD

Reactions: LegendKing23

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
It seems to me that after so many years the heroine needs to gain confidence in herself, in her attractiveness, and going to a club is very suitable for this, well, there is also fitness, where her “friend” will drag her in the next update :LOL:
P.S. I completely agree about the photo.
I had these thoughts, this friend really looks like a moron:LOL:

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Imma pleasantly surprised that landlady ntr seemed to be avoidable. While i can totally get it for the blonde and the latina, was really hoping landlady can be idk "bimbo-ed romanced" without being the usual cumrag lol
Sue wont have sex if you choose the right answer although she will give a kiss :)

Reactions: Liam the Handyman
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes