Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Developers Update

Hey guys,
We've begun work on this episode and have already made significant progress. I anticipate a release by the end of the month (though please note, this is not an official release date but rather an estimate).
Thanks to your support, our art team has grown from 1 to 4 people. We've recently welcomed a fourth artist to our art and animation team, enhancing our capacity to deliver high-quality content. Over the past few months, our team has expanded considerably, and we're committed to utilizing the resources you provide us to the fullest. Its the least I can do for this game, myself and you guys!
This expansion enables us to explore new opportunities, such as incorporating additional sub-routes, minigames, and much more!
Jim

P.S. did anyone miss Scarlet?

Tags

14.123.png

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What a great update, from the Lucia teasing in the beginning to the one-night stand the 2 girls had to Sue teasing the MC to the sunbath talks they had... The Devs are hitting all the beats perfectly.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
I am glad most of you guys enjoyed the update :) We are already working on episode 5! Should be ready by the end of the month.

Oh and if you enjoy the game consider to wishlist it on steam!

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Because there is sharing route planned as well, which would not feel as impactful if we already saw her fucking other guys before that.
Too late**.. You realize this a focused NTR game primarily with sharing added on maybe, eventually? Expect to see the "Bimbo Dream", whatever players label her as, to fuck everyone and anyone except the MC first. Maybe throw the MC a freebie every now and then just to keep those players invested.

The story is the main female apparently was a super slut at one time and her best gf (who never changed?) wants that back. The fun thing about the game is it's just like IRL, where in if you're a guy and your GF, spouse or whatever has slutty friends you can bet she is, or was and will be again, if she thinks you won't find out.

So those "ladies nights out", where the slutty friend is involved you really don't know what IRL the woman in your life is doing, now do you? ;)

** Have not played ep 0.4 so this may or may not have changed, but the story beats all point to primarily an NTR game, which is good to set that rhythm right off the bat to weed out those who thought it was MC-focused game.

• Sad
Reactions: xsikal and MixQQ

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
v0.4.1
Hey guys, This episode is incredibly interesting! Your choices may lead to vastly different outcomes. If this episode had a title, it would be something like "A Necessary Evil."
Changelog:
402 renders
11 animations
15k words Big & Minor choices in this update.
Tip: Utilize the named save feature we implemented so you can always keep track of your choices/route!
Cheat Codes -
With lots of love, Jim, Sin, and the team!
So are we actually getting some NTR now or is this just another shit update where the MC gets his dick wet with his ex.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes