4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I could have sworn this had an incest tag, so what happened to it? It's kinda obvious it's meant to be incest when "landlady", quotes (and subtle eyewinks) and all, is right in the original synopsis. I mean who actually fucks their landladies while also paying them rent money? What landlady is desperate enough to just take a fuck instead of cash for rent? Luckily as a long-time follower I already knew this was supposed to have incest but someone new might miss this if they are incest fans and are only looking for tags.
It doesn't matter, since you can still change the relationship at the beginning of the game anyway. Nothing has changed from the original version, regardless of what the tags say or don't say.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It's annoying to start the game again. For God's sake, stop doing that stupid thing.
If you make fundamental changes to the early part of a game, it's impossible not to have to start it again. Annoying or not, you simply can't get around it. The Dev has already stated this won't be necessary again.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It kinda does for new readers that just found it and are incest fans. Without that tag they may just skip it. Tags or lack thereof are important (like if you hate sandboxes or NTR but those tags are also missing, that's also happened before).
Tags have nothing to do with the site, but whoever started the thread, which isn't necessarily the Dev. Only they can change anything. I assume whoever controls the thread has decided to exclude certain tags for their own reasons. It's not unusual for tags involving controversial topics, like incest, netorare and prostitution to be deliberately omitted. You're right it does mean some people with those interests might overlook the game, but it's also equally true that putting them in can cause others to avoid a game completely, as well as drawing trolls who just come to say negative stuff. Personally, I think it's always better to be upfront about everything and trust the game is good enough to sell itself. Because players are still going to find out anyway soon enough. But obviously some people see it differently.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimoF965

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
But why would uploaders, F95 itself, or any other 3rd party give a fuck what Patreon thinks? It's 2 completely different sites. Those that leak it (=not uploaded by the dev themselves) tend to not care about the dev's opinion either so they can only resort to that "we don't condone this..." statement so why would they care about Patreon's? Also it's obviously meant to be incest but just tip-toed around because of them, would be easier to simply use some other payment site like SS or Backed.by so devs can make what they want without the landlady/roomate euphemisms, relationship (or age) setters, "3rd party" patches, etc. Any dev doing this just for the money really just shouldn't bother at all anyway and just get a regular 9-5 like most everyone else.
Patreon in recent months have been telling devs to either take their games off our site, so basically DMCA, and remove all incest; or have their Patreon pages removed. The dev of this game is chill with us, so if I can keep his Patreon page up by just removing one word, then I will. Patreon are cunts.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I think we can all agree that Patreon has descended into "cuntdom" and the Fascistic Censorship and Creative Chaining is only getting worse. I no longer know why Game, Art and VN Devs continue to submit themselves to being henpecked and pussy whipped by the self appointed Wokist Creeps on Patreon.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Patreon in recent months have been telling devs to either take their games off our site, so basically DMCA, and remove all incest; or have their Patreon pages removed. The dev of this game is chill with us, so if I can keep his Patreon page up by just removing one word, then I will. Patreon are cunts.
Shame that all these great games like My Bimbo Dream have to yield to Patreons rulings, which is because of PayPals rule of no incest, or many other fetishes not being allowed. Devs can't make a game on Patreon that is mainly hardcore sex, its not allowed. It has to be story driven with sex as a supporting act.

If anyones wondering why use Patreon?
Patreon pays more than Subscribestar. Also allows Devs to get paid immediately instead of waiting ages. Is far more well known. Members can use PayPal, which a lot of people prefer. Better site features. Devs will always try to make it work on Patreon first then move somewhere else if kicked off

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: MisterKr and MixQQ

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Problem is most players have money to waste. They just dont care or bother to support on other platforms if its more difficult to get setup.

How many milker devs have you seen on f95 that are still getting loads of support (patreon) for doing nothing and the one's still putting out content are supported way less.

I've heard subscribestar is a dead zone for support for AVN devs. Itch takes forever to send the money to the devs apparently.
I fear soon devs will only be selling on Steam which means in a few years Steam may even ban AVN's.

I thought this site cared about DMCA about as much as Rarbg or Piratebay did (DMCA request email : spam@rarbg.net = lol), as most devs can't afford to get lawyers involved and even so someone else can and will probably just repost the next update even when taken down. Seems easier for devs to not use Patreon in the first place when there's alt sites for that. And yes 100% agree Patreon are cunts, it's why no one should give money to anyone on there unless they like them being cunts enough to also let them have an 8% cut of their donation money.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
The link is already with the mods, sent last week, but they still have not posted it.
If I recall correctly, the current wait has to do with the way promotion works on F95. When two links for the game come in too close together, the second link does not get promoted, so the new link will be posted when it can get promotion. I think it's two weeks.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Shame that all these great games like My Bimbo Dream have to yield to Patreons rulings, which is because of PayPals rule of no incest, or many other fetishes not being allowed. Devs can't make a game on Patreon that is mainly hardcore sex, its not allowed. It has to be story driven with sex as a supporting act.
but how patreon even know games like this exist? i assume a lot of people must reported this avn first for "incest" or other things, then patreon just checking whats going on and if something is wrong - give dev the ultimatum

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
but how patreon even know games like this exist? i assume a lot of people must reported this avn first for "incest" or other things, then patreon just checking whats going on and if something is wrong - give dev the ultimatum
Patreon actively check this site. It's happened quite a few times that they've seen a game on here and told them to remove incest, or their accounts can be removed.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
[About Patreon vs. other Supporter-sites:] Better site features.
Sad but true. It would be so easy (with some men-power and basic knowledge) to create a site with way better usability for the user. But they do not want their site to be user-friendly. They designed it with the aim to keep you locked in and take away from you all usefull reminders, charts and so on. For example: Why not make a page that shows what memberships you have, how much they cost and when they are automaticcally renewed? Why hide the option for just follow a game so deep in the interface?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes