4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
UHMM.
I don't understand where this game is going.
First MC want turn FMC into a slut, than a Bimbo, than the game become a wife phone. Mah.

Reactions: MAD6999

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
For me supporting the devs will only happen if they are consistent. Most if not almost all devs dont stay consistent anymore. This game is still early so will we see. The second they start taking longer for the same to less content i pull my pledge.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well that was sad, barely noticed any difference in the kiss scene or much of the differences that were made but im not very attentive. The final scene with scarlett damn near broke my pc. Why needing a gallery unlock yet? Barely anything in the game content wise.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is Update 3.6, it does not add new story content. Only enhances previous scenes. Episode 4 also dropped but it's behind $35 paywall still and my tier level isn't high enough yet.

EDIT: I've upped my pledge, will release Episode 4 after a week. I want to give this developer some time to lure in more subscribers first. Also, if MBD wants me to stop sharing, I will stop - ultimately funding the project is more important than giving ya'll pirates some wank material :BootyTime:
Plus, if it gets posted now, it can't be promoted again, due to the 2-week minimum rule, so even if it comes out next week, it won't get promoted and won't get on the front page.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes