4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Seems like someone doesn't like opposite opinions. Imagine reacting bad to any people who don't agree with your personal taste...
Also let me rephrase so you understand better. If the devs turned Sue (or any other character) to that kind of bimbo I would drop the game because yeah sorry (not sorry) it's not my cup of tea.
What personal taste? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This is just a random picture! GD.

This is what the developers are planning cover.png

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Added a Steam Store banner to the OP for those who want to wishlist it on Steam.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Well, to download or not to download, that is the question. Somehow it’s all like this, optimization in a word :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Bimbo Dream [v0.3.6] [MBD]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So this update has nothing new apart from better animations or something in previous chapters? Save are not working yet again unless starting from this update and should be compatible from now on hopefully?!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So this update has nothing new apart from better animations or something in previous chapters? Save are not working yet again unless starting from this update and should be compatible from now on hopefully?!

v0.3.6

Two spicy animations, one in Episode 2 (Sue & Lucia). And one at the "Stud" route Update 0.35 (Scarlet&Randall) and dialogue additions.

We've made the kiss to Theo in Episode 2 optional, giving you more choices (choice affects in-game points).
To make the phone update less grindy, we've removed the need for extra clicks on two special occasions during the phone episode. We've implemented code to ensure your saves remain stable and reliable from now on. (PAST SAVES WONT WORK! But all future saves will.).

Implemented a "Name Saves" feature that will be very accommodating especially as the game progresses.
We've added a photo app to the phone so you can view the pictures you take or are sent. Plus, a general gallery for all those spicy scenes.

Cheat Codes -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBimboDream-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes