4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Not sure about the artist's style. All 3 shots have the Dutch angle tilt. Did people not learn from two of the worst movies of all time that its not good to use often (Battlefield Earth and Batman & Robin). Renders look great but why put it on an angle. Dutch angle is usually done to show the scene is a warped interpretation from what's been seen before, a big psychological moment... Used very sparingly, not for talking in a lounge room.
Was this the old artist Carbon?
Love the game so far though. In my top 3 for newer games.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Does anyone know why the auto is not working? This is the first game I click on auto, and the text not advances.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
what's the change from 3.5 here and 3.6 on patreon ??
  • Two spicy animations one in Episode 2 (Sue & Lucia). And one at the "Stud" route Update 0.35 (Scarlet&Randall).
  • We've made the kiss to Theo in Episode 2 optional, giving you more choices.
  • To make the phone update less grindy, we've removed the need for extra clicks in two special occasions during the phone episode.
  • We've implemented code to ensure your saves remain stable and reliable from now on. (As reliable as possible).
  • For our patrons, we've added a photo app to the phone so you can view the pictures you take or are sent. Plus, a general gallery for all those spicy scenes.

Sep 14, 2023
It would be hilarious if some guy came across the creep doing that and beats the shit out of him, the woman is so thankful for him getting rid of the wanking creep that she lets the guy to bang her on top of the unconscious creep, and they use his phone to film it so he can see how much of a fucking loser he truly is whenever he wakes up.

I don't understand why weird shit like jacking off next to sleeping or oblivious women is in so many of these games, like bruh, why don't you just make a game where the MC isn't an autistic weirdo?

Reactions: pedrohefe

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It would be hilarious if some guy came across the creep doing that and beats the shit out of him, the woman is so thankful for him getting rid of the wanking creep that she lets the guy to bang her on top of the unconscious creep, and they use his phone to film it so he can see how much of a fucking loser he truly is whenever he wakes up.

I don't understand why weird shit like jacking off next to sleeping or oblivious women is in so many of these games, like bruh, why don't you just make a game where the MC isn't an autistic weirdo?
Sounds like you are ready to become a Dev and create your own game tailored to your specific tastes. We all can't wait to see your first release.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Lol
Actually it’s not MC but his friend, who in one of the updates was fixing the water in their backyard!
I just made art and didn’t think that, i needed to explain what was happening in it!

MC.’s friend came to help fix the water supply to the jacuzzi. Sue decided to tease him and took off her swimsuit top. The guy noticed this and couldn’t resist!

But if you played the game, i don’t think you needed to explain it! xdd

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Developers Update

Hey everyone,
Episode 4 is almost done.
95% of images and animations are done and we have started programming stuff into renpy. I am possitive that within the next week we will publish the episode!

So stay tuned everyone :)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
this is the kind of bimbofication that would make me drop the game. I'd rather get a lovedoll in my bed than this human plastic or platic human I can't tell
Its just random bimdo fan art, but if you’re ready to quit the game because of fan art, don’t hesitate!

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Its just random bimdo fan art, but if you’re ready to quit the game because of fan art, don’t hesitate!
Seems like someone doesn't like opposite opinions. Imagine reacting bad to any people who don't agree with your personal taste...
Also let me rephrase so you understand better. If the devs turned Sue (or any other character) to that kind of bimbo I would drop the game because yeah sorry (not sorry) it's not my cup of tea.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes