4.10 star(s) 30 Votes
Oct 1, 2023
: Developers Update
Today Feb'15 2024

"We regret to inform you that there will be a delay in the release of Episode 4.
After experiencing a difficult working relationship with Carbon, we have decided to part ways. This is for the best. One of the reasons is that his art style was too conficting with ours.
This was an important lesson and we will be taking the necessery measures to avoid something like this happening again. We will be buying a great PC, (a render machine) and we will set up everything on it, this will allow us a) to be less dependent on artists b) have a consistent art style.
On the bright side we are already working on Episode 4 but I dont want to set a deadline for it now as it is very early to tell.

Me and Sin are serious about this game. Specifically I want to turn this to my full time job thus I will be doing what is necessery to make this a great game."

May 9, 2017
Today Feb'15 2024

"We regret to inform you that there will be a delay in the release of Episode 4.
After experiencing a difficult working relationship with Carbon, we have decided to part ways. This is for the best. One of the reasons is that his art style was too conficting with ours.
This was an important lesson and we will be taking the necessery measures to avoid something like this happening again. We will be buying a great PC, (a render machine) and we will set up everything on it, this will allow us a) to be less dependent on artists b) have a consistent art style.
On the bright side we are already working on Episode 4 but I dont want to set a deadline for it now as it is very early to tell.

Me and Sin are serious about this game. Specifically I want to turn this to my full time job thus I will be doing what is necessery to make this a great game."
So does this mean that Carbon is no longer working on this game? Maybe now he will focus on his games.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Today Feb'15 2024

What kind of conflict is this and can whe see an example of his art style?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What kind of conflict is this and can whe see an example of his art style?
My guess is one of them was going for or insisted on exaggerated proportions such as huge duck lips, tits, etc and other found it a bit too much or it could be something else completely. I would personally prefer if the characters with upgraded features given the main tag of the game still kinda resemble humans but we'll see how this goes later in the game especially when it comes to main girl transforming phase.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
My guess is one of them was going for or insisted on exaggerated proportions such as huge duck lips, tits, etc and other found it a bit too much or it could be something else completely. I would personally prefer if the characters with upgraded features given the main tag of the game still kinda resemble humans but we'll see how this goes later in the game especially when it comes to main girl transforming phase.
I completely agree that bimbo should be beautiful, for example, like in the game about sovereignty, so that you want to place a screenshot on your desktop for motivation;). To be honest, I didn’t really like what I saw in the dream of the main character; it was more like a parody. Considering that the second person is already leaving and we saw the work of one of them here, this leads to sad thoughts. Let's wait and see the next update will be indicative, we just have to wait for it. To the author of health and the implementation of all his ideas:):):)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Today Feb'15 2024

Usually the team that wins doesn't change. in the sense that, the game has obtained a good number of supporters so far and personally it seems to me to be an excellent result after only 7 months of release, therefore it does not seem to me to be a good and risk-free idea to fire the artist they mentioned, however , I hope for them and for our entertainment that they will be able to improve the project, update it within an acceptable timescale and achieve the set objectives.
We will see.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes