4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Maybe that is not the point. He could dream about it but life does not grant him this. Sometimes, I even like to play a path that is against my likings at first, in order to make the second path even sweeter. So, there is a posibility.
But...
He could have done that, if it had been the Dev's intention. But it never was, so it's totally academic. From the very beginning, Sue was always going to get breast implants, and there was never any doubt about that, beyond the wishful thinking of certain people. I get it, some people wish they could have the option for that not to happen, because bimbofication isn't there cup of tea. But there's an incredibly easy solution for those individuals. Go and play one of 99.5% of games on this site ( literally thousands of titles) that don't feature bimbofication at all. Because this is very niche content, that most Devs are not interested in.

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
He could have done that, if it had been the Dev's intention. But it never was, so it's totally academic.
In my opinion, everybody is entitled to a (polite) opinion about everything.

But there's an incredibly easy solution for those individuals.
I don't think that a solution is even necessary here. We are just some friends talking "Oh, how do you like..." "Well, I like it... but this I don't like..." . There is not always a call for help included in such conversations.

When I create, something I also value the opinion of people who cannot get anything out of my creation.

If the opinion is (really) offensive or it would go into a rating of some kind, I would agree with you, but speaking their mind, hey, why not?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In my opinion, everybody is entitled to a (polite) opinion about everything.

I don't think that a solution is even necessary here. We are just some friends talking "Oh, how do you like..." "Well, I like it... but this I don't like..." . There is not always a call for help included in such conversations.

When I create, something I also value the opinion of people who cannot get anything out of my creation.

If the opinion is (really) offensive or it would go into a rating of some kind, I would agree with you, but speaking their mind, hey, why not?
Look, I wasn't having a go at you. I'm sorry if it came across like that. It's just a bit frustrating when people start saying this game should be like this, when the Dev has made it clear from the very beginning that he's intending to do nothing of the sort. I'm not suggesting that you're one of those people. But there are commenters on this thread who would like to pervert this game, into something it was never intended to be, because the content doesn't suit their personal tastes. This game is what is, and these people need to get over themselves, and just accept that Devs don't need to create games to please everyone.

I have no objection to people speaking their mind. But what happened here was someone claiming that the Dev didn't live up to their initial promise of providing a non-bimbofication route, when no promise or even suggestion was made that any such route would exist. This is a bimbofication game pure and simple, and it always has been. In his very first choice regarding Sue, Randall says that he wants her to have bigger breasts, and at no point does he express any wish for it not to happen. So suggesting something to the contrary is just wishful thinking, which totally conflicts with everything the Dev is saying in the game.

Yes, you can speak your mind, but don't make stuff up to support your argument.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Yes, you can speak your mind, but don't make stuff up to support your argument.
Thanks for taking the time to answer in this detail. I fully agree! Nothing more silly than people demanding to chance the very premise of a game, expecially if they don't pay (much) for it.
And nothing against constructive and polite criticism.

So, I think we settled it :) .

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Actually they are usually depicted as airheads, but here the woman is well educated, it doesn't some how fit together, not unless they removed her brains when they enlarged her breasts.
I like to think an educated older woman would acknowledge her increasing sex drive and choose to have a little fun. Embracing the aesthetic of the classic bimbo but offering so much more intellectually. Young guys would def find that far more appealing than some airhead with huge fake tits.

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
So on another note. What's the progress on updates and the status on art assets currently? Because I For one just love this game and really, really hope to see more of it. I even love the phone parts.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Developers Update

Hello everyone,
Update 0.35 is already out, a couple of days now, for our $5 subscribers to enjoy!
If Episode 4 had a title, it might be something like "A Necessary Evil" or "The First Challenge/r." I believe it's an amazing episode, and we're currently finalizing and making our last additions and changes to the script with Sin. It truly has it all... But I dont want to hype this too much yet:p
We're figuring out how to work best with our new artists and making things run smoother. Our aim is to have a more reliable and faster schedule for updates after this one (Episode 4).
We aim to keep you informed about the game's progress and be transparent about any delays or challenges within our control.
Keep an eye out for Episode 4, expected to arrive late in February.
Thank you for your continued support!

Jim and Sin
1706206686393.png
1706206709698.png
1706206741912.png

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes