4.10 star(s) 30 Votes
Jun 25, 2021
This VN has surprisingly great writing for a "corruption game". Having Lucia as an additional party also working towards that corruption was good, but now, the new mystery around the accident amnesia has me even more interested.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Of course, the author and patrons know better, but it seems to me that Scarlet’s path is needed like a cow needs a saddle, it only scatters resources and distracts from the wonderful main plot, which is already quite non-linear:):love:(y)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for letting us know you are going to ignore it and not just remove your bookmark and find a new game. Please let us know the other games you feel the need to ignore I am intrigued.
Yes. I second this. There are over 5,000 RenPy games here, I think you definitely should go to each one that you don't like the contents (before you've even played it) and post in each and every one to tell everyone in the thread.

I am going to go right now and find some furry game and tell everyone on the thread that there are too many furries!

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, that Lucia...! :love:

Great game - love the whole setup. Renders and writing are on a very nice level. Looking forward to what the devs have in store for us.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
In case MBD is reading, this "Ran" is wrong:

"Ran tries to speak but he struggles to get words out against her onslaught of kisses."

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Friends can someone tell me what is the code to unlock the gallery
I've already played the game twice and I still haven't unlocked the entire gallery :LOL:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Great potential! And then it turned into smartphone messages and todo app...... whyyyyyy what an add decision. You're in charge, you can tell this story however you want. THIS is how you choose to?? It doesn't feel like a VN anymore, with all the "a few days later" and "let's check the todo app" and abrupt cuts.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes