4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I think the new content is only for the non-ntr harem crybabies. No new ntr content.
Too much of a controversial comment... you consider harem fans to be crybabies, time when NTR fans get angry and whine, hmm? 1000169226.gif

I have nothing against NTR, because I don’t care about them and avoid them, but it’s strange to see something two-faced comments, Moreover, the harem fans did not insult any of the NTR fans...
they were just against NTR, the developer gave them vanilla/harem, now let them enjoy it. as they say, what we have is not appreciated, so no need to quarrel, just enjoy the game, everyone gets what they like (although I don’t always like this idea where there is both a harem and ntr)

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I completely agree that "both sides" of the infamous topic can be obnoxious, but I always wonder how romance/harem fans find their ways in seemingly wrong games. This game is called my BIMBO dream... Bimbo stands for promiscuous woman who basically modifies her body to give pleasure to many partners with little to no resistance. If I was harem enjoyer I would not come into game thread like this, yet alone ask where is the romance path. Just seems silly. But I am definitely never gonna try to gatekeep or complain that content they like exists as NTR enjoyer... From my experience tho, 9/10 times it's harem players who are toxic and opressive, tho both "sides" have their share of lunatics. Just a little vent, peace! :)

carlos1964

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry, I have downloaded the game, but if I load the last save, I remain at the point I saved in the previous version

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
The same people who complain when they try to make ntr routes appear in play without that path are the ones who now complain that people want an OPTIONAL non-ntr route to appear in this game. That's called hypocrisy
I haven't played this in a while and today I came back to see if it had enough new content to make it worth playing again. And I find that this is another dev who decides to somehow get ntr into his game. Yes through parallel stories, but don't you know that this won't bring you more patrons? the ntr people will ask you for more and even ask you to put it in the original game. And for the people who hate ntr you are simply ruining the lis you are including in those stories. What can they not play? okay, but if you've been here long enough you know that ntr, even if it's optional, scares away many players, and this is a fact. The thinking is that if you have already thought about scenes, sooner or later you will include them in the game and people prefer to skip before getting more into the game.
And that's what i call hypocrisy. And in Milfcreek it's not even in the original game like in this case here. It's only side stories....

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
My Bimbo Dream [v0.5.6] [MBD]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Hi!
Downloaded v.5.6 from WorkUpload link and at the end it says " End of 5.5 version" ??

Is this >> LAST PIC IN V.5.6?

Thank You

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So I played it a bit to the point when Lucia decides to help MC get Sue. Is the NTR in this game a means to that end, or am I just on a different route?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I completely agree that "both sides" of the infamous topic can be obnoxious, but I always wonder how romance/harem fans find their ways in seemingly wrong games. This game is called my BIMBO dream... Bimbo stands for promiscuous woman who basically modifies her body to give pleasure to many partners with little to no resistance. If I was harem enjoyer I would not come into game thread like this, yet alone ask where is the romance path. Just seems silly. But I am definitely never gonna try to gatekeep or complain that content they like exists as NTR enjoyer... From my experience tho, 9/10 times it's harem players who are toxic and opressive, tho both "sides" have their share of lunatics. Just a little vent, peace! :)
No kidding, this game had nothing to do with Romance from the beginning

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes