4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
so the NTR here is in the sense that the guy loses the "landlady" to other dude/dudes?
or he steal other ladies from other dudes?
or he willingly urge the "landlady" to sleep with other dudes?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
so the NTR here is in the sense that the guy loses the "landlady" to other dude/dudes?
or he steal other ladies from other dudes?
or he willingly urge the "landlady" to sleep with other dudes?
This game shouldn't have an ntr tag or anything related to ntr at all. It seems that not everyone sitting in f95 knows what this game with the name "Bimbo" is supposed to be connected with. this is a game where everyone here is hungry whores like stupid "bimbo" and Mc who should be a pimp.

and then we ourselves, as players, decide what to do with these bitches. collect such hungry bimbos and create your own harem for your satisfaction or distribute these whores to your friends or clients as if you were pimping for money. therefore there should not be ntr here (although this cannot be explained to ntr fans, as well as to anti-ntr fans). It's just a game of pimping. :)

Personally, I’ll form a harem, and then I’ll decide what to do with these bitches. ntr is not mine (although they shouldn’t be here) it’s like a business game about sharing/pimp/harem.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
This game shouldn't have an ntr tag or anything related to ntr at all. It seems that not everyone sitting in f95 knows what this game with the name "Bimbo" is supposed to be connected with. this is a game where everyone here is hungry whores like stupid "bimbo" and Mc who should be a pimp.

and then we ourselves, as players, decide what to do with these bitches. collect such hungry bimbos and create your own harem for your satisfaction or distribute these whores to your friends or clients as if you were pimping for money. therefore there should not be ntr here (although this cannot be explained to ntr fans, as well as to anti-ntr fans). It's just a game of pimping. :)

Personally, I’ll form a harem, and then I’ll decide what to do with these bitches. ntr is not mine (although they shouldn’t be here) it’s like a business game about sharing/pimp/harem.

interesting, thanks mate

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes