4.10 star(s) 32 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Aww she looked a lot better as a brunette, personal preference to an extent.
I wrote about this above, it’s not that she’s a brunette or a blonde, but that the set of this hair has an incomprehensible blonde color! If the artist had used a normal blondie shader, one could argue, but i also like the brunette (light brown).

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I wrote about this above, it’s not that she’s a brunette or a blonde, but that the set of this hair has an incomprehensible blonde color! If the artist had used a normal blondie shader, one could argue, but i also like the brunette (light brown).
I wonder if it is a color correction issue from what the dev sees on there screen and what gets translated to us on release. I play another title where the dev went for a "Tan" on the main MC and she came out looking like a burnt piece of toast.

It would be nice if we had the option of keeping the brunette hair or going Blonde.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I wonder if it is a color correction issue from what the dev sees on there screen and what gets translated to us on release. I play another title where the dev went for a "Tan" on one the main MC and she came out looking like a burnt piece of toast.

It would be nice if we had the option of keeping the brunette hair or going Blonde.
And in the path of love, Randal also wants Sue to become a bimbo?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I agree, I was just posting same thing, but then I thought that the dev wants to transform her slower, with the right passages, as a normal woman to a Bimbo Slut. She will probably go from blonde "housewife" to Sluttier Platinum Hair.
Do the Bimbos make tattoos?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Brunettes are more sexy, but platinum blonde is exactly the hair color of Bimbo and sluts.

Jan 13, 2021
I dont like Sue`s new hair color. It should be optional. It looks rather grey than blonde..... but what i do love, is the "Love Path"... Great work, Dev. :D Btw...will it be possible at some point, to send Lucia and this old faggot Guy to hell?? I hate them.... She s a fake Cunt (who want s his best friend to be a slutty whore!?!?) and he s a spineless hobo... I really hope that Sue finds the hidden cameras and kicks this hobo to the curb....:love:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I think the hair talk is silly. Can it be better blonde color? Sure. But I wouldn't hold my breath about optional hair colors or going back brunette since turning her into bimbo is core element of the game and blonde for bimbo is like water for fish.

Reactions: DTchan

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I think the hair talk is silly. Can it be better blonde color? Sure. But I wouldn't hold my breath about optional hair colors or going back brunette since turning her into bimbo is core element of the game and blonde for bimbo is like water for fish.
That's where you are wrong, because everyone has a different concept of what a bimbo is and how a bimbo should look. A lot of games go for horrific levels of Bimbo that are downright scary to a lot of us. Having a choice for how deep a Bimbo we want to go would be a lot more beneficial than giving the incest lovers the sharing route in a game literally called My Bimbo Dream.
Good Bimbos
64ahwo.jpg bimbofication-jessica-rabbit.jpg
Bad Bimbos
posh-family-turned-backs-i-791022467.jpg
3e10cb64-ded3-46c7-b1ee-7dda8f7b98e1.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
everyone has a different concept of what a bimbo is and how a bimbo should look
Be that as it may what matters is devs vision and ingame characters preferences. Both in and out of the game blonde bimbo with pumped tits and lips and all that jazz has already been established so unless dev goes 180 on this it won't change trajectory that was my point to just go with the flow cause future is in plain sight.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Be that as it may what matters is devs vision and ingame characters preferences. Both in and out of the game blonde bimbo with pumped tits and lips and all that jazz has already been established so unless dev goes 180 on this it won't change trajectory that was my point to just go with the flow cause future is in plain sight.
Judging from him changing his initial stance and adding an Incest Lovers Route for the no sharing Incest Lovers I disagree. If we make some of our wishes known it may influence the direction the story takes. If he can add the incest route then maybe he can add some optional hair or delay making major changes to her until the end of the story.

So I usually agree with lets see where the dev takes us and leave him alone, he has shown he is listening by adding the incest lovers path. Bimbo stories are tricky and way to many of them take the appearance of the MC to far and completely ruin anything else they are trying to accomplish. I know as soon as the Tattoo, Pregnancy, platinum blonde crowd gets there way I am out.

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Judging from him changing his initial stance and adding an Incest Lovers Route for the no sharing Incest Lovers I disagree. If we make some of our wishes known it may influence the direction the story takes. If he can add the incest route then maybe he can add some optional hair or delay making major changes to her until the end of the story.

So I usually agree with lets see where the dev takes us and leave him alone, he has shown he is listening by adding the incest lovers path. Bimbo stories are tricky and way to many of them take the appearance of the MC to far and completely ruin anything else they are trying to accomplish. I know as soon as the Tattoo, Pregnancy, platinum blonde crowd gets there way I am out.
This is what happens when you bow to the crowd. If a majority of their supports want a change, fair enough.

But wanting the dev to cater to your exact specification of what you individually think a bimbo should be and look like is hilarious to me. This is far beyond a love route. This is trying to shape the entire game in your own image.

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
Hmm interesting convo. I have talked to few bimbos and been to plenty of bimbo subreddits and forums and there are two types of bimbos.

1. Who have/had a guy in their life that pays and tell them to do exactly what they want in their body, and usually they are the perfect bimbos you see on internet. Perfect right from the beginning.

2. The ones who experiment on their own to get more attention and feedback, they usually make questionable hair colour choices and weird cheap implants as they are the cheapest to get on their own and what they need is positive feedback until they can afford the better look or they just drop it altogether. But it's a very long journey for them to become the perfect bimbos.

So, I can low-key understand as it is still just 0.6 version, Sue still doesn't have someone to tell her exactly what they want to see in her body and willing to pay for it whether it be MC or someone else.

Procedures take time and consideration, and hair colour, make-up and clothing are the most easy and feasible to change per update for both in-game and real life wannabe bimbos.

Reactions: Demnor
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes