4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3926266

New

Hey guys,

I’m about to take a short summer break. Don’t worry, it’s only a few days and is much needed after the push we just made on writing Episode 9. I keep saying that I will calm it down but I have ended up having to move a sexy scene from 9 to 10 as 9 was too full of sexy delights and would have been too big to build in a timely manner. I’d like to give some teases but until Episode 7 is released, it’s hard to say much as it is a bit of a pivotal episode. One thing I will spoil is that I am hoping to bring back a character who appears in only a couple of images very early in the game. I need to track down the proper assets first for Daz so I may have to change that but for now, see if you can guess who it is.
The final few bits for Episode 7 are in so we are moving into play testing to try and catch those bugs. Rendering has started on Episode 8 and when time allows, after Episode 7 is out we will be finishing up the minigame. Most of the renders are done for it but the main game is the priority. It’s also set after Episode 7 so it’s on the back burner for now.
Plans are in place for the Episode 10 Season1/Act1 finale. It will see a moment that I think will satisfy you and an ending that will, hopefully, leave you wanting more.
Will there be anyway to remove creepy uncle from the house in the next update? maybe we can cut his brakes on his car, put rat poison in his food or just blindfold him beat him and leave him in the desert, those are just a few ideas I had for him

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I played version 0.6 when it first came out. I thought I read that that was part 1 and part 2 was coming. I then got what was labeled 0.6.Full but it doesn't seem to add anything. Did I misunderstand?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Here we are people… is here and ready for our high-tier patrons.
We’ve been spending a lot of time analysing the game and planning where we want to make improvements once we reach our Season 1 finale. In the meantime, there is a juicy episode full of sex and drama for you to enjoy. There is a bit of something for everyone in this episode. We have some Scarlet, some Lucia and naturally some Sue but also, a little hint of Megan to garnish the whole dish.
We hope you enjoy the feast we have prepared for you.
Bon Appetite. ♥

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Guys why dont you just wait for the update, you gonna spoil yourselves completely, its much better to go in blind.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes