4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyBimboDream-0.6Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: DDTolik

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
I mean it got pretty close in this update, its probably happening in the next one or right after that.

I am with you on Lucia being the best one in the game. She looks great but it's her slutty attitude and the way she teases everyone that makes her so good.
The dev knows that lucia is the best female in the game. So he is just trying to milk it, so if he reads this please stop.

If i had a choice in the game i would dump sue and pick lucia.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The dev knows that lucia is the best female in the game. So he is just trying to milk it, so if he reads this please stop.

If i had a choice in the game i would dump sue and pick lucia.
Eh i disagree i dont think they are milking anything yet. I think in 1-2 updates Lucia will be fucking the MC and in 2 updates fucking Theo probably, depending on the paths you chose.

Also Sue is nice, i like Lucia more too but i wouldn't dump Sue. The full update was great IMO, it had lots of nice teasing and some action, no fucking yet but we are going through the basic motion of games like this where you start with handjobs then move to blowjobs/boobjobs and then vaginal and anal sex, so we aint far away from that as i said 1-2 updates before Lucia fucks either MC or Theo.

Reactions: Demnor

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Well until the mc can actually have sex with lucia, i will not be supporting this game.

Dev has been teasing it for a few updates now, and i almost bit.

Lucia is the best looking female in the game, i do not care about the others.
I agree and I’m sick of creepy max in every update too, it’s time to kick out the free loader or I’m moving in with Lucia :ROFLMAO:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
1722642533085.jpeg

New

Hello MBD fans.
Dropping in with a little update to let you all know how things are going. Episode 7 is well underway. Having taken a little extra time for this release, we have been taking the time to polish it. After all the sexiness of Episode 6, I thought we might take it easy on the sexy stuff but no, Episode 7 will be just as crammed with sexy goodness. Megan has asked Theo for help and Theo is asking Randall to join him. He’s a bit nervous around the girl who used to be mean to him but she is pretty darn cute. Lucia is worried that Randall might not be skilled enough in certain areas and she will have to talk to him about that. Randall has been working too hard and needs an early night. He has to rest up before he goes to visit Scarlet as they have a lot to talk about.
Whilst the final bit of polishing is going on there, I am writing Episode 9 and plotting out Episode 10, which will be our Act 1 finale. Excited to get to that point but I am feeling the weight of crafting a suitable climax to this section of the game and teeing up the epilogue to lead into the next act.
Ah well, we are not quite there yet. Still, lots to do on Episode 9. Just had a look and there will be no shortage of sexiness in that one too. You’ll just have to cope.

Dec 24, 2020
I agree and I’m sick of creepy max in every update too, it’s time to kick out the free loader or I’m moving in with Lucia :ROFLMAO:
He messes with the vibe imo. The rest of the characters are kind of slow building the corruption, but everything still feels like the mom is making a choice. Max is just a lame ugly bastard taking noncon photos/vids. It clashes with the rest of the game.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
He messes with the vibe imo. The rest of the characters are kind of slow building the corruption, but everything still feels like the mom is making a choice. Max is just a lame ugly bastard taking noncon photos/vids. It clashes with the rest of the game.
I am not liking Max either and i had a hard time figuring out why exactly, obviously he is a bit creepy so thats one part. But i think you nailed it the best, he just ruins the vibe he rushes things a bit too much. I love the slow build up i love all the teasing, he is the opposite of that where he rushes things and is either way too blunt in his approach where he just straight out comes and states the obvious thing he wants or uses underhanded methods that i dont like like placing secret cameras. I dunno stuff like that reminds me a lot of messing with someone while they sleep and i dont like that.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
I am not liking Max either and i had a hard time figuring out why exactly, obviously he is a big creepy so thats one part. But i think you nailed it the best, he just ruins the vibe he just rushes things a bit too much. I love the slow build up i love all the teasing, he is the opposite of that where he rushes things and is way too blunt.
I personally don't like the flavor of NTR involving blackmail and power dynamics. Corruption is best when it's done willingly and the MC is more than a slack jawed ball kicking target.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I personally don't like the flavor of NTR involving blackmail and power dynamics. Corruption is best when it's done willingly and the MC is more than a slack jawed ball kicking target.
Same, i much more prefer the slow and willing corruption. I guess thats why i prefer characters like Lucia(for being the role that corrupts everything around her slowly and meticulously) and Theo(the innocent, shy but slowly corruptible factor in the game) in games like this than i do characters like Max.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
1723518497657.png

New

Hey guys,

I’m about to take a short summer break. Don’t worry, it’s only a few days and is much needed after the push we just made on writing Episode 9. I keep saying that I will calm it down but I have ended up having to move a sexy scene from 9 to 10 as 9 was too full of sexy delights and would have been too big to build in a timely manner. I’d like to give some teases but until Episode 7 is released, it’s hard to say much as it is a bit of a pivotal episode. One thing I will spoil is that I am hoping to bring back a character who appears in only a couple of images very early in the game. I need to track down the proper assets first for Daz so I may have to change that but for now, see if you can guess who it is.
The final few bits for Episode 7 are in so we are moving into play testing to try and catch those bugs. Rendering has started on Episode 8 and when time allows, after Episode 7 is out we will be finishing up the minigame. Most of the renders are done for it but the main game is the priority. It’s also set after Episode 7 so it’s on the back burner for now.
Plans are in place for the Episode 10 Season1/Act1 finale. It will see a moment that I think will satisfy you and an ending that will, hopefully, leave you wanting more.

999phil999

Nov 17, 2023
The galley code works. The gallery is in the phone use it when you access the phone in the game. Use the scene replay code to unlock the scenes in the game menu and you can replay all the scenes.
I agree the code doesn't work. When entered it says, "Invalid Code".

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
He guy. Im getting following error whenever I try to load a save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have look at the previous post but cant seem to find a Solution. It keep reverting back to the start of the game.

I am using the latest version and the latest version of the WT mod.

Any info is more than I have atm.

Cheers and thanks

Reactions: fap95klint78
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes