4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
For those who want to remove the obligatory file naming saving thing.
I always find it very annoying personally.

1. download rpaextract
2. place rpaextract.exe inside your game folder
3. drag mbd1.rpa on rpaextract.exe
4. inside the new folder called "screens", place the save_load.rpy given below.
What the fuck? Don't you know anything about renpy?

You just make a directory under the game directory named "screens" andplace the save_load.rpy in there.
NO FUCKING NEED TO EXTRACT ANYTHING.
Dropped files replace the identical named files in an archive!

Jan 13, 2021
5 easy Stars for this Update. Can t believe how good MBD made this little Gem (no, not talking about Sue). I really love the new Gamepaths and it has (for me) all the right Choices at the right Places. Most of all, i love that (if we want to) we can keep Scarlet and Sue for ourselfs. Thats big and a great Choice. Sue and Scarlet..a perfect combo. My absolute dream would be a small button, where i could finally getting rid of Lucia (lying, manipulative, fake Slut)...but she has a breathtaking Body...and most of the ppl in here want to see here gettin some meat. Soo..this might not gonna happen. :LOL: Anyway....great work MBD. Can t wait for 0.8. Keep on pushing..and for now you ve got yourself a new (Classic) Supporter. (y)

Last edited:

Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
I really like the direction of this, though I really, really hope it focuses mainly on Sue and not all these other side characters. Great work though and a solid length to the update.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes