4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
Couldn't disagree more strongly. I personally have zero interest in the 'bang your mom' fetish, so I had avoided this prior. A friend recommended it now, and I had a blast playing through the various Scarlet paths while flying through the Sue stuff.

Slightly different than the other guy who responded, I'd say there's almost no ntr - I'm usually pretty sensitive to that stuff. (unless you're the type that feels it's ntr when family has sex with anyone). Mc is practically aware of everything, and if he's not, it's by his direct choices like "Go upstairs" (obviously leaving theo and the other girl alone together), etc.

The Scarlet high RanDomSub path is definitely an NTS path, she loves talking to you about it and teasing. Overall, if you're looking for a pure ntr game, I'd look elsewhere as you wont be very satisfied here. If you're looking for an nts game and not ntr, definitely follow this game.
Alright, thanks for the explanation
Most of my complaints about ntr/nts games is how much of a beta or sub the mc becomes as the story goes, but here it seems like you can go for sharing scarlett and corrupting sue without going the cuck path so I'll definitely be checking this one out

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
especially that nose, i so wanted to see him get that honker broken, or atleast some teeth knocked out. something tells me he wont go away quietly. he probly has connections with some low life thugs that will want to get revenge
If it really goes that way after you finally throw a character away who is disliked by most players then have him return for revenge, the plot will be too damn boring.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes