youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyBimboDream-0.5.6Minigame
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: only MILF

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Everyone is better off waiting for v6 since this was only released to hold people over.

With the addition of the harem route, is a lot of the earlier dialog changed to be less NTR focused? Wouldn't make sense otherwise. Regardless, I hope this change gives the dev the extra boost in revenue they believe it will and enjoy dealing with all the crazed anti-NTR people that will swarm them.

Reactions: ohhaiguize and KiGa

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I think the new content is only for the non-ntr harem crybabies. No new ntr content.
Too much of a controversial comment... you consider harem fans to be crybabies, time when NTR fans get angry and whine, hmm? 1000169226.gif

I have nothing against NTR, because I don’t care about them and avoid them, but it’s strange to see something two-faced comments, Moreover, the harem fans did not insult any of the NTR fans...
they were just against NTR, the developer gave them vanilla/harem, now let them enjoy it. as they say, what we have is not appreciated, so no need to quarrel, just enjoy the game, everyone gets what they like (although I don’t always like this idea where there is both a harem and ntr)

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I completely agree that "both sides" of the infamous topic can be obnoxious, but I always wonder how romance/harem fans find their ways in seemingly wrong games. This game is called my BIMBO dream... Bimbo stands for promiscuous woman who basically modifies her body to give pleasure to many partners with little to no resistance. If I was harem enjoyer I would not come into game thread like this, yet alone ask where is the romance path. Just seems silly. But I am definitely never gonna try to gatekeep or complain that content they like exists as NTR enjoyer... From my experience tho, 9/10 times it's harem players who are toxic and opressive, tho both "sides" have their share of lunatics. Just a little vent, peace! :)

carlos1964

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry, I have downloaded the game, but if I load the last save, I remain at the point I saved in the previous version

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes