3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I got slightly confused by this, did you mean Jennifer? she is the wife, Bella is Jennifers friend. Either way luckily I didn't see this scene.
Raziel_8 Old Dog
Yeah it was Jennifer, somehow mixed it in that quote , sorry
But yeah is the wife that you can see fucking and it seems like the "drinks" is the one that triggers this scene.
I have not looked into the code, perhaps someone else can do it to see what triggers it, but my bet is the drinks. (y)

PS: Edited my other post to "Jennifer" so is clear ;)

I picked the 2nd last one.. the one with Rum that Jennifer likes. Offered to be the designated driver, didn't encourage the brother to dance and pretty much always picked the Jennifer choices over others. When he carried her in drunk and she started making out, I didn't stop. I always go for Jennifer love points and brother enemy points.
No, he fucked his wife. I confused it when I quoted that post ;)
I did also make out with her and did not stop, but then Alan and that other girl Bella did enter the house and the mc did leave her in the room, then later see them fucking, and there you have a choice to watch or go back.
To put it simply, it seems like if they are not drunk enough they don't pass out and then they end up fucking and you get that voyeur scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Raziel_8 Old Dog
But yeah is the wife that you can see fucking and it seems like the "drinks" is the one that triggers this scene.
I have not looked into the code, perhaps someone else can do it to see what triggers it, but my bet is the drinks. (y)

PS: Edited my other post to "Jennifer" so is clear ;)
Just so I'm clear, are you saying his brother fucked the wife's friend or not?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I think the trigger is having more friendship points with the brother than hate points. As in, if the brother and the MC are on good terms, he and Jennifer fuck, which is kind of weird.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think the trigger is having more friendship points with the brother than hate points. As in, if the brother and the MC are on good terms, he and Jennifer fuck, which is kind of weird.
Basically go full hate to avoid that gay shit? :unsure:
I was wondering what those stats were for.
Edit: is wife hate good as well?

Reactions: mofonistik

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Brotherpoint >= Enemypoint is the requirement to get the wimp scene, what is the logic behind it? don't ask me.

While i didn't get the scene, the scene seems to go against the theme of the game, it's also very disappointing that after all these updates without MC action he decides to spend time on a voyeur/jealousy scene. Oh well..

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Brotherpoint >= Enemypoint is the requirement to get the wimp scene, what is the logic behind that idea? don't ask me.

While i didn't get the scene, the scene seems to go against the theme of the game, it's also very disappointing that after all these updates without MC action he decides to spend time on a voyeur/jealousy scene. Oh well..
Please tell me it's not the mc being a wimp? Tbf, in defense of the dev, the mc does look like he's the type to enjoy that shit :KEK:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Please tell me it's not the mc being a wimp? Tbf, in defense of the dev, the mc does look like he's the type to enjoy that shit :KEK:
I can't say for sure because i didn't get the scene, i just looked the script and saw the conditions for you to peep or not peep on the brother and his wife fucking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zeugma

Sep 24, 2021
The game is shaping up pretty well, seems like it's setting up lots of different scenarios beside the obvious "young stud moves in and fucks the wife". I'll be looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Anonikus

Arryalk

May 28, 2020
View attachment 1054232

Overview:
Three years ago, when Cole's parents had just died, his older brother Alan, now his legal guardian, decided to send him to study at the other end of the world. Having rarely seen each other during those years, the two brothers are unfortunately not very close. Now a graduate of this prestigious school, Cole is back to the country where he will live with his brother until he chooses his new life. In the meantime, Alan has married Jennifer, a nice and pretty young woman with whom Cole will also have to live. How will this cohabitation evolve? And will Cole get closer to his brother or rather to his beautiful wife? The choice is yours!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-30
Release Date: 2022-07-22
Developer: Beanie Guy Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.6): MEGA - -

OTHERS: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery Mod - Walkthrough Mod -
Walkthrough

View attachment 1054275 View attachment 1054272 View attachment 1054273 View attachment 1054276 View attachment 1054274
This is in other websites, they are updating mobile version as soon as possible. What's happening here

Reactions: Kobudo27

Krisvisualnovels

Feb 6, 2022
Hello, I normally dont post anything. I just wanted to say I am really enjoying this story so far. Im trying to play the good guy in it and its becoming more difficult. I did notice a slight slip up in one of the scenes. Im not sure the chapter or whatever. It is when he is working out in the gym for the first time. I think there is a part where she is supposedly supposed to be saying something but you have him saying it. But other than that the story is great.

Reactions: kardol

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The whole points system is confusing. Like, how are we supposed to know which character likes which drink to get the corresponding point? And how were we supposed to predict that treating Jennifer like shit would make her go further than trying to actually bond with her?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The brother being a whiney child about the soup and the wife rewards him by giving him a hj even though she's mad at him? And of course the mc is there to watch. :KEK:
Really don't remember the game being this bad.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Those damn colorful fonts are really annoying,specially Alan's. Sometimes to reed you need transparency at max,other time at min.Why you simply don't use the white one for text and color for names like everybody else?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The brother being a whiney child about the soup and the wife rewards him by giving him a hj even though she's mad at him? And of course the mc is there to watch. :KEK:
Really don't remember the game being this bad.
I thought it was great. That was the saddest, most disinterested handy this side of the fertility clinic. I've seen milkmaids give more loving treatment to cow teats. My favorite part was that she didn't even stop reading.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Those damn colorful fonts are really annoying,specially Alan's. Sometimes to reed you need transparency at max,other time at min.Why you simply don't use the white one for text and color for names like everybody else?
I'm still surprised how simple readability is such a non-consideration for so many of these visual novels. It seems like more often than not we get some combination of awful color, fonts, lack of text boxes, and other things that make reading the words such a fucking needless chore.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes