3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
In-game time is more like a long weekend. It usually takes at least a week and a half to seduce your sister-in-law if you have never tried :ROFLMAO:

Depends how drunk you both are and how close their marriage is to divorce.

But honestly, people here give too much shit. Game is developing slowly, but the speed of the things happening is fair enough.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Judging a game by story progression vs production time passed is a better way to judge when hot scenes occur. For this game in it's current story progression, throwing in a fuck scene makes no sense.

Not for nothing, but if a game can't advance its story fast enough (lack of content and/or updates) to where seeing a bare nipple is the height of erotica it has to offer after a year and a half of development?

The game isn't a slow burn, rather its pacing is absolutely glacial...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
another voyeur scene :rolleyes: between Alan and Jennifer
Alan fucks Jennifer in this update and is shown, you can watch or go away, still...... he is doing sex animations with Alan instead of the mc.
The game is supposed to be netori and the dev goes and throws that sex scenes in our faces... guess is going to the ignore list now.
Such a shame because this game did have potential.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Lot of Engrish still in the game. The following was meant to be a compliment but is far from being one.

screenshot0001.png

Replace "like" with "as hot as"

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Alan fucks Bella in this update and is shown, you can watch or go away, still...... he is doing sex animations with Alan instead of the mc.
The game is supposed to be netori and the dev goes and throws that sex scenes in our faces... guess is going to the ignore list now.
Such a shame because this game did have potential.
On which path does this happen ? I'm hostile with Alan and i didn't see such a scene :unsure:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
On which path does this happen ? I'm hostile with Alan and i didn't see such a scene :unsure:
In both paths.
Going by what some friend said to me, it may be the drinks that trigger that scene,
But still big pass for me ;)

Ok ? Didn't see that in my run and never got a choice to watch or walk away.
Should have the option to record Alan and show his wife the next day
Record what? he is fucking his wife :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok ? Didn't see that in my run and never got a choice to watch or walk away.
Should have the option to record Alan and show his wife the next day
I am in the same boat and not too sure as to how to get tis scene

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes