3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone. I'm just quickly passing by to tell you that the update will be released soon. Almost all the work is finished. I just have to edit the animations, clean the images and polish some code elements and it should be finished. I estimate that in 3 or 4 days it should be finished. Just a little more patience and it will be ready soon.

The question is: who appears to enjoy the contact of the other more.

1646513815477.png

Or hers. I think a little zoom would be more than appropriate.
1646513863896.png

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hi everyone. Here is the release of version 0.6 of my brother's wife. This update implements the day 6. As it is a Friday it means that Alan will finally make his return home. Enjoy the last few moments alone with Jennifer before your brother takes over as head of the house.

This update is more extensive than I had originally planned. I wanted to make about 200 frames and in the end there are more than 300 frames and more than 16 seconds of different animations.

I hope you will like this update. In the meantime I'm going to start working on the next update which will be a turning point in the story as well as some progress in the relationship between our hero and Jennifer.

I wish you all the best and see you soon.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
My Brother's Wife [v0.5] Walkthrough Mod
I'm not taking over the WT Mod, this is just an update to RIC0H Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Can you or RIC0H add a cheat to change the points of love / hate etc when any of you update it, please ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow! Hate simulater. There is another game with hate all around. Hateful people gaming here?
Call him = hate, call her = hate
My Brother's Wife [v0.5] Walkthrough Mod
I'm not taking over the WT Mod, this is just an update to RIC0H Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
seems like this is one of those game that wont open fullscreen in a 4k monitor btw Im guessing that hate is a bad thing right?

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Wow! Hate simulater. There is another game with hate all around. Hateful people gaming here?
Call him = hate, call her = hate
For the wife it's more likely Love/Dominance than Love/Hate. Love/Hate seems accurate for the brother parts. Probably copy-pasted for the wife stats.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes