3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

After a night filled with drinks, there's nothing like a relaxed breakfast with friends to recover your energy.
1662542029522.png

Faithful to herself, Bella doesn't bother with etiquette. And it's in a very informal outfit that she will take her coffee this morning.
1662542065611.png

Probably wondering how it is that after being prohibited from drinking yesterday, he finds himself in charge of the mowing chore.
1662542101155.png

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
For those who are confused as to why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you have high points with Alan it is pretty obvious. Alan is a very egotistical individual who cares a lot about how people perceive him, and if MC does things to make him look good that is the only way to keep those relationship points high. This is especially true in front of his wife. If he drags him down in front of Jen she tends to believe him, and if you quarrel with Alan in front of her it upsets her because - no matter if you max out love points or hate points - she has a bit of a soft spot for MC. So if your points with him are high, it follows that she has a high opinion of him because you haven't been undermining their relationship. Hence, nature takes its course unimpeded. There are also two variations of the scene outside the bedroom if you push things farther based on how you have treated her to that point. How that dynamic plays out is very interesting.
Do points really matter outside of that particular scene? Ive been an asshole to the wife 90% of the time (Even picked Bella every time) and she is still craving for MC's cock and makes out with him which is as far it goes for now from what I have seen

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Do points really matter outside of that particular scene? Ive been an asshole to the wife 90% of the time (Even picked Bella every time) and she is still craving for MC's cock and makes out with him which is as far it goes for now from what I have seen
"Matter" is kind of a loaded word but it seems that how you treat the wife does have an impact. The key seems to be picking a way of treating her and sticking to it. If you love her up you get good scenes with her that are affectionate. If you treat her harshly she is weirdly into it and she becomes your whore. So it's a win win. However, if you hedge your bets and aim for ambivalence I imagine that is what you will achieve. As I said, it also appears that your points with Alan has an effect on the outcome as well.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
"Matter" is kind of a loaded word but it seems that how you treat the wife does have an impact. The key seems to be picking a way of treating her and sticking to it. If you love her up you get good scenes with her that are affectionate. If you treat her harshly she is weirdly into it and she becomes your whore. So it's a win win. However, if you hedge your bets and aim for ambivalence I imagine that is what you will achieve. As I said, it also appears that your points with Alan has an effect on the outcome as well.
I see, so be an asshole to everyone/everytime if I want to take the dom path uh? Sounds fun lmao

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I see, so be an asshole to everyone/everytime if I want to take the dom path uh? Sounds fun lmao
It's not really a dom path, even though it's represented by a whip symbol. It's just a straight up asshole path, but it's also weirdly more sexual and goes a little further than the love path for seemingly no reason at this point in the game.

Reactions: oszapo25

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's not really a dom path, even though it's represented by a whip symbol. It's just a straight up asshole path, but it's also weirdly more sexual and goes a little further than the love path for seemingly no reason at this point in the game.
Well she married your brother and he is an asshole, so she must just have a type.

Reactions: oszapo25

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Well she married your brother and he is an asshole, so she must just have a type.
True. But at the same time the brother's assholishness gives her reason to bond with the PC on the love path. And the PC is just a rude and demanding guest and not in any way attractive. The brother has money at least and with enough brother love points he's more inconsiderate rather than a straight up asshole.
Also, the mod labels the paths love and hate, which only adds to the confusion. So it's like she hates assholes, but she wants to stroke their dicks.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone, I'm here for some quick news. I'm over 200 unique renders done, as well as just under a hundred animation renders. Considering where I am in the story so far I estimate that I must have done about 2/3 of the day. This should give a version that will have about 300 renders or more without counting the animations.
I'm going back to work and I hope you all are doing well.
See you soon

It looks like our hero isn't done with chores yet. He was hoping to relax a bit and here he is again cleaning the pool. But is it THE pool or A pool?
1663838753549.png

Who could blame the girls for wanting to enjoy such beautiful sunshine by the pool. Let's just hope that our hero will find a way to participate in this little poolside chill out session.
1663838812655.png

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Let me get straight. If I am friendly with Brother he NTRs me indirectly (I mean its wife and all but still). If I am on his bad side, no pussy for him?

Also which path is better for wife? love or hate?
Maybe it ends in a threesome when you have high points with your brother and Jen, i dont know ask the Def

• Haha
Reactions: Call of Booty

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Let me get straight. If I am friendly with Brother he NTRs me indirectly (I mean its wife and all but still). If I am on his bad side, no pussy for him?

Also which path is better for wife? love or hate?
The paths aren't better or worse, just different. The wife isn't the only game in town and keeping her in a good relationship with your brother (as well as having one yourself) may have some benefits in your other relationships down the line. Then again, clowning him every chance you get and ruining their relationship as you sow discord and undermine their marriage may lead to interesting situations as well. Just choose whether you would rather be a fireman or an arsonist and stick to it.

Reactions: FullyAnimated
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes