• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are the last two scenes with Aine available in the current version and I just missed them, or are they not happening until a later chapter?
Yes they are. Don't play this without the walkthrough mod, it's the least accommodating AVN I've ever seen for missing points. It doesn't check for a points>=x it instead checks for points=x.
So if you're missing one single point you're going to lose the characters path. If you cheat and give yourself 1 too many points then you're going to lose the characters path. You need to get every single available point in the game without missing any and if you're cheating then without giving yourself too many.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes they are. Don't play this without the walkthrough mod, it's the least accommodating AVN I've ever seen for missing points. It doesn't check for a points>=x it instead checks for points=x.
So if you're missing one single point you're going to lose the characters path. If you cheat and give yourself 1 too many points then you're going to lose the characters path. You need to get every single available point in the game without missing any and if you're cheating then without giving yourself too many.
The WT mod, at least the official one isn't even good either... you can e.g. easily miss Sky's sex scene at the beach... because it's not labeled at all... :KEK:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Sincerely? I prefer Dev to focus on one game at a time, because there are Developer who focus on 2 or 3 games at the same time and in the end can't finish any of them.

(I've heard about this Athanasia from somewhere, I just don't know where.:unsure:)
dont worry he wont work on that 3rd game for atleast 2 years aka finish one of these 2 games and reach almost the end of another. if he does then he know i will find him and kick his ass :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Krytax123

ardry

Jan 7, 2024
The game is really great. I hope there will be plans to develop the characters evenly in the future because some of the characters are gradually fading into the background and have less impact on the main storyline, so I feel like an invisible wall is forming and separating the group of girls who have a lot of interaction with the MC from the group of girls who feel like outsiders and have no influence on the MC's life. I hope this is still the early stages of a bigger and more complete picture because if the game is already halfway done, I can't imagine how I'll feel when I see that the story doesn't have enough room for all the girls to tell their own stories and develop them. Anyway. Their stories have touched my heart. :love:

CelestialRQ

Aug 10, 2023
Alright, so I just got to the point where you choose to either go into the Emma solo ending or continue the game, just reading reviews and being on reddit, I got that Emma's solo ending was one of the best ones in the AVN community, I didn't dig deeper cause I didn't want spoilers, but, as I played up to that point, I assumed it was mainly because of her past connection with the MC, and if it was just that, it'd have been a phenomenal story tbh, I honestly assumed the ending would be a sex scene or 2, them getting married, a bit about what happens to them later, and eventually having a child. And that would've been fine, it really would.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good job on this, and thank you for putting so much work and passion into what others might see as a small sideroute, an early ending just there to add in the "Multiple Endings" tag, and I definitely hope you keep this up for the rest of the game.

Now excuse me while I go wipe off my tears =p

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
Just finished catching up with this project. I'm honestly really impressed with this one, even characters I didn't particularly like (Aine and Lily) seemed really well fleshed out as characters. If I had to complain about anything it'd be that characters who *should* be more active like Emma and Gwen (they live in the same house after all!) have really taken a step back ever since Aine got the ring, and just sort of pop back in to say lines rather than be romances anymore. Excited to see how this keeps cooking.

Also, just checked out the Sicae gallery. No Jess scenes? I'm dying here.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes