• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie I skipped the last update because I ended up collecting a pretty big backlog of other updates among other games and I never got in the mood to replay this game as I feel I need to. But man time flies looks like the next update is gonna be alot sooner that I thought

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
not gonna lie I skipped the last update because I ended up collecting a pretty big backlog of other updates among other games and I never got in the mood to replay this game as I feel I need to. But man time flies looks like the next update is gonna be alot sooner that I thought
The update took 5 months to complete, you know? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1718903044095.png

MBML (Chapter 1 - Episode 4) | BETA Release date

New

Just now
Hey everyone!

This update took almost five months to complete, which is most likely our longest wait yet, but here we are!

I just wanted to let you know our Chapter 1 - Episode 4 beta test starts on June 24th!

We've yet again poured our hearts into this update that combines dark, intense moments with heartwarming scenes. We can't wait for you to play it!

Get ready for some surprises! We're thrilled to hear your thoughts once you've had a chance to try them out.

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments or on our Discord.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Changelog as it stands right now:

1172+ images

6582 lines of codes

30 animations

Moon's Second Arc

Major Main Story Progress

105 new background music & SFX

NOTES:

The changelog for the beta release may change as we improve and finalize things before releasing it. Thank you for your support, enthusiasm, and belief in this project. None of this would be possible without you.

The beta phase has an indefinite timeframe. However, we will announce the official release dates a few days prior.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Release Banner.png

MBML (Chapter 1 - Episode 4) Beta version is out!

Changelog:

• 1172+ images
  • 6582 lines of codes
  • 30 animations
  • Moon's Second Arc
  • Major Main Story Progress
  • 105 new background music & SFX
Subscribe to the Devotion tier to get it now!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1719744690737.png

Heads up!
If you are planning to subscribe or edit your tier, I suggest at least waiting until after the next billing day, which is the 1st to 2nd of July. This is to avoid getting double charged if you're only an early-access subscriber.

Hey everyone,

This is it! The moment you've all been waiting for!

We're finally rolling out Chapter 1 - Episode 4!

Changelog:

• 1172+ images
  • 6652 lines of codes
  • 30 animations
  • Moon's Second Arc
  • Major Main Story Progress
  • 105 new background music & SFX

Here's when you can get your hands on it:

• Intimacy Tiers - July 3 (UTC+8)
  • Passion Tiers - July 7 (UTC+8)
  • Attraction Tiers - July 10 (UTC+8)
  • Sparks Tiers - July 13 (UTC+8)
  • Public - July 15 (UTC+8)

A huge thanks to our Patreon supporters - your early access is just one of the perks of being awesome! Your support means the world to us and fuels our passion to create content that you love.

Keep an eye on your emails for the link to the latest episode as we near each release date.

Got questions? Drop us a comment below - we love hearing from you.

Subscribe to the Intimacy tier here to get the earliest access:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone..first off hats off the developer there's only been a couple of games that really really tugged on my emotions out of the hundred's of games that I have played and this is one of them... I'm at the part where Lily is leaving...I really really liked her...please tell me she returns? also...I also think Claire is beautiful as all hell and her tats are stunning...will MC be able to have a relationship with her in the future? thanks everyone

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
hey everyone..first off hats off the developer there's only been a couple of games that really really tugged on my emotions out of the hundred's of games that I have played and this is one of them... I'm at the part where Lily is leaving...I really really liked her...please tell me she returns? also...I also think Claire is beautiful as all hell and her tats are stunning...will MC be able to have a relationship with her in the future? thanks everyone
I'm pretty sure Lily is going to come back at some point, she's one of the main LIs after all.
Regarding Claire, I don't think this MC is going to have something with her since she is a main LI in Sicae, NiiChan's other game.

Reactions: balboa2151

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure Lily is going to come back at some point, she's one of the main LIs after all.
yeah I think I recall the dev saying at one point he made her leave in the story so he can focus on other girls and bring her back when he feels like the time is right not 100% sure but I swore I read something like that once.

Reactions: balboa2151
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes