• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
As the dev said earlier, I don't think Niichan had received any special treatment here. If you do some research you'll find that for MBML the leak usually happens at $1 or $5 tier. I still remember that one time the game got leaked and Niichan just straight up published the download links here. Maybe people just got spoiled by those more popular games which would get leaked within just one day, or even several hours. For most games on this site, leaking at low tiers or no leak at all is the norm. And of course, I do hope devs who have free release could earn as much as possible before leaking happens.

Reactions: OEJ and NiiChan

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
there's no leaks for this game cause the admin is friends with the author and they both monitor this thread and delete leaks
I made a game dev uploader update his own page when his game was leaked :KEK::KEK::KEK:

You think wouldn't do it here?

I wont leak the beta and stuff but no staff or mod has the power to stop a thread from updating a leaked version :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I made a game dev uploader update his own page when his game was leaked :KEK::KEK::KEK:

You think wouldn't do it here?

I wont leak the beta and stuff but no staff or mod has the power to stop a thread from updating a leaked version :Kappa:
I member when BaasB leaked DingoDeer s game :KEK: Cause Dingo was stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
fuck my life the new update is awesome

huge lore informations about mbml mc, sicae mc & claire, amazing fights, a lot of the sicae cast being involved, awesome cameo's, captivating and emotional mainstory and the mc got his first wifey and its even best girl! (y) (y) (y) :love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update confirmed some of my expectations for the future plot but on the other hand turned way more completly upside down and im stoked for whats coming next!

Really, its one of the most amazing updates i have ever played in any AVN, im fucking hyped.

... yooo how long until the next update? :whistle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NiiChan

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm thinking on starting this game when the next update releases but I have some questions: Should I play SICAE first or I can choose whatever? And about LI's routes, should I focus on being exclusive or is the harem a good way to see all or most content? Not that I mind replaying games for the exclusive routes, quite the contrary, but if harem route means the most content I would try and pursue it first.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Harem route all the way until Emma's solo ending save before playing solo ending then pick back up where you left off. I promise you won't be disappointed. As far as SICAE or MBIML, I started with SICAE then played MBIML since there are cameos & crossovers in both.;)

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm thinking on starting this game when the next update releases but I have some questions: Should I play SICAE first or I can choose whatever? And about LI's routes, should I focus on being exclusive or is the harem a good way to see all or most content? Not that I mind replaying games for the exclusive routes, quite the contrary, but if harem route means the most content I would try and pursue it first.
I didn't play Sicae my first time and didn't feel like I needed to. I do plan to play it for this update as I want to replay this game. Not sure how solo paths are in this game other than the Emma ending. I think it's just missed content and no exclusive scenes as there is even a conversation that happens about the whole harem thing with some of the girls. So it's very much harem first focused.

Reactions: FakeTemplar

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You can choose whatever but i would strongly advise to play sicae first, not thiiiis important but makes it more enjoyable imo.

Harem route is great and gives the most content, you can have one solo emma pt too for the side ending

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes