• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
fuck my life the new update is awesome

huge lore informations about mbml mc, sicae mc & claire, amazing fights, a lot of the sicae cast being involved, awesome cameo's, captivating and emotional mainstory and the mc got his first wifey and its even best girl! (y) (y) (y) :love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update confirmed some of my expectations for the future plot but on the other hand turned way more completly upside down and im stoked for whats coming next!

Really, its one of the most amazing updates i have ever played in any AVN, im fucking hyped.

... yooo how long until the next update? :whistle:
Given the little tease at the end of the episode, I will try to aim for Chapter 2 - Ep1 release by December. For several episodes, we will focus on the characters again and build up for the story finale.
HS2_2024-07-02-23-36-38-601-2s.png
I will return to Sicae for one update for now.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Wow, lucky timing. just began the game and finished the previous update to realize the latest update got released :D
I'll play Sicae first before coming back to this update to get more of the context and characters.

heard lots of good things about this game, but it was quite disappointing at the very beginning, almost too generic. a few hints of greatness kept it afloat (let's not kid ourselves, Gwen carries the beginning of the game alone), until the full story of Emma which jumpstarted the game for real.
the fact that we need every single relationship point to avoid getting off route is a bit annoying, and the choices are too obvious.
could feel some chinese influence for sure, but the english quality was quite high, much better than lots of other games that are supposedly natively english.
Emma's solo ending was great. and quite detailed. if that's the level of detail we can expect for all the LI endings, it's promising.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Im 2 updates behind counting this one but idk I liked Emma from the flashbacks but don't really care for her in present time for whatever reason she just seems too changed for my liking compared to Gwen , Aine even Naomi I like alot. Tho perhaps my memory is shit or I will change my mind when I replay this when public release is available.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Im 2 updates behind counting this one but idk I liked Emma from the flashbacks but don't really care for her in present time for whatever reason she just seems too changed for my liking compared to Gwen , Aine even Naomi I like alot. Tho perhaps my memory is shit or I will change my mind when I replay this when public release is available.
no you're right, Emma kinda just fades after her story is resolved at the end of the prologue. She is just there and doesn't provide much. and honestly, I don't know how she can have a second arc like the others to reinforce her bond with MC. she doesn't have an unresolved drama, except for the childhood promise and motherhood that are processed in her solo ending.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
it's a pity Claire doesn't seem to be an LI in either of the two games. it could have been very interesting.
I thought so too until the newest update but now im fine with Claire being a LI (hopefully) in a future game. There are only 6-7 episodes left, using Claire now as a LI would be wasted/too late and lets be honest ... having Claire & Moon as your waifus would be complete overkill :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And (slight new chapter spoiler) Moon showed her who's the baddest bitch in town

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
story and character deveolopment here lewds don't matter for me
agh you are in the wrong forum then.....go to the public library tou will have more a.dumas or E.A.P[edgard allan poe] you can chek by the way the murders of the rue morguethere you can see astonishing how to build up a character in 5 pages.....

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
agh you are in the wrong forum then.....go to the public library tou will have more a.dumas or E.A.P[edgard allan poe] you can chek by the way the murders of the rue morguethere you can see astonishing how to build up a character in 5 pages.....
you like lewds cool, but me playing these games for something other than lewds doesn't mean I need to not play these games. Cause I ENJOY these games for the characters and story there is more to AVN's than lewds everyone is different. If I ENJOY these games that's all that matters. So no i'm not on the wrong forum just cause you don't agree with my neutral reply of why I like this game no need to tell me im on the wrong forum or playing the wrong games , no need to be rude about it.

Reactions: Altru
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes