• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Just finished catching up with this project. I'm honestly really impressed with this one, even characters I didn't particularly like (Aine and Lily) seemed really well fleshed out as characters. If I had to complain about anything it'd be that characters who *should* be more active like Emma and Gwen (they live in the same house after all!) have really taken a step back ever since Aine got the ring, and just sort of pop back in to say lines rather than be romances anymore. Excited to see how this keeps cooking.

Also, just checked out the Sicae gallery. No Jess scenes? I'm dying here.
NiiChan look at this.... LOOK AT THIS.... WE NEED JESS SCENES GOD DAMN IT :mad::mad::mad:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie I skipped the last update because I ended up collecting a pretty big backlog of other updates among other games and I never got in the mood to replay this game as I feel I need to. But man time flies looks like the next update is gonna be alot sooner that I thought

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
not gonna lie I skipped the last update because I ended up collecting a pretty big backlog of other updates among other games and I never got in the mood to replay this game as I feel I need to. But man time flies looks like the next update is gonna be alot sooner that I thought
The update took 5 months to complete, you know? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1718903044095.png

MBML (Chapter 1 - Episode 4) | BETA Release date

New

Just now
Hey everyone!

This update took almost five months to complete, which is most likely our longest wait yet, but here we are!

I just wanted to let you know our Chapter 1 - Episode 4 beta test starts on June 24th!

We've yet again poured our hearts into this update that combines dark, intense moments with heartwarming scenes. We can't wait for you to play it!

Get ready for some surprises! We're thrilled to hear your thoughts once you've had a chance to try them out.

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments or on our Discord.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Changelog as it stands right now:

1172+ images

6582 lines of codes

30 animations

Moon's Second Arc

Major Main Story Progress

105 new background music & SFX

NOTES:

The changelog for the beta release may change as we improve and finalize things before releasing it. Thank you for your support, enthusiasm, and belief in this project. None of this would be possible without you.

The beta phase has an indefinite timeframe. However, we will announce the official release dates a few days prior.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Release Banner.png

MBML (Chapter 1 - Episode 4) Beta version is out!

Changelog:

• 1172+ images
  • 6582 lines of codes
  • 30 animations
  • Moon's Second Arc
  • Major Main Story Progress
  • 105 new background music & SFX
Subscribe to the Devotion tier to get it now!

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes