• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well, as for revenge: MC could take the following approach. Be so sweet to Hera that she gets diabetes. That would be the killing with kindness approach.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Bully Is My Lover Ep6
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run

If someone does make a WT mod for this it can be placed in /Documents/Wills747/my.bully.ismy.lover/game

Reactions: Volts666

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, last update felt sorry for Emma, but didn't forgive her; she hadn't earned it. This update - she earned it. I apologize to the Emma fanboys, but she's still not my favorite but I do like her now.

Hera can die in a pit of lava or pool of hungry piranhas or nest of rabid wolverines. I don't care what her backstory is - there is no excuse on the planet that justifies her actions and the pain and suffering she has caused. Even if someone has done you the gravest injury that doesn't justify ruining innocent peoples lives and causing all the damage she has done.

Niichan seems like too nice of a person to let us kill her with a dull, rusty, sawblade - but that's what she deserves.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hera can die in a pit of lava or pool of hungry piranhas or nest of rabid wolverines. I don't care what her backstory is - there is no excuse on the planet that justifies her actions and the pain and suffering she has caused. Even if someone has done you the gravest injury that doesn't justify ruining innocent peoples lives and causing all the damage she has done.

Niichan seems like too nice of a person to let us kill her with a dull, rusty, sawblade - but that's what she deserves.
In La Palma we have an active volcano for 70 days, I think that there you may find enough lava for your purposes.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Wow NiiChan I really loved this chapter, I really love Emma, she is my favorite girl (in terms of appearance I prefer Gwen, but I like her type of personality more, so, that's it), the next chapter is promising.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
NiiChan can you answer me something? This is a harem game with only a harem ending or is a harem game that you can choose if you want a harem ending. Thanks for the hard work.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
NiiChan is going on holidays until 2022, so any bug reports posted on this forum will not be seen by him until he returns. I'll be trying to keep a list of what is posted here for him. If you wish to actually make sure your bug report is seen, then join the Discord and use the appropriate channnels there.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jul 4, 2018
Lilly's backstory has me wanting to know if it's just a jealousy end of friendships thing...or if we have a tragedy like she's the sole survivor of a bus crash when the team was going to a track meet... Other than that Shu be trapping it up, Emma is still contender for best girl out of a group of best girls,Aine needs more headpats, Hopefully Sky learns to share Mc, Gwen is still my personal fave,need more Naomi,Freya's a little smokeshow, Hera needs to get cockslapped by MC leaving a nice purple mushroom print on her face before the game is done,need more Klara too ... Hope you enjoyed my giant run on sentence comment lol...Either way Niichan killed it again cant wait for more of this and LCC

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Lilly's backstory has me wanting to know if it's just a jealousy end of friendships thing...or if we have a tragedy like she's the sole survivor of a bus crash when the team was going to a track meet... Other than that Shu be trapping it up, Emma is still contender for best girl out of a group of best girls,Aine needs more headpats, Hopefully Sky learns to share Mc, Gwen is still my personal fave,need more Naomi,Freya's a little smokeshow, Hera needs to get cockslapped by MC leaving a nice purple mushroom print on her face before the game is done,need more Klara too ... Hope you enjoyed my giant run on sentence comment lol...Either way Niichan killed it again cant wait for more of this and LCC
Very well put. I'm also glad to see someone else who writes how I speak - one continuous thought;):D

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just caught up really enjoy this game. I hated chapter 5 oh my god. Why you gotta do this to me Dev? Poor Emy. Chapter 6 was also super good too! Don't hate me now... except for Shu dude is just annoying and I'd like to see him punted into the sun as quickly as possible.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I just finish the game and i notice that i am still missing (Are LOCKED) the number 15-16-17 & 18 pic at the photo gallery.
Is anyone else having the same problem ??
Or
Anyone know what i propably did wrong and how i get them ??

lk;k;lklk;l.jpg

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I just finish the game and i notice that i am still missing (Are LOCKED) the number 15-16-17 & 18 pic at the photo gallery.
Is anyone else having the same problem ??
Or
Anyone know what i propably did wrong and how i get them ??

View attachment 1524759
They're easter eggs obtained from not having enough points with the relevant girl that would normally give you a render. The best way to obtain those is to play a fresh game and obtain 0 points for any girl. I believe they're all obtained in Chapter 3.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
They're easter eggs obtained from not having enough points with the relevant girl that would normally give you a render. The best way to obtain those is to play a fresh game and obtain 0 points for any girl. I believe they're all obtained in Chapter 3.
Thank you
I will try it :)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Out of curiosity I have checked it and I don't have them either. I guess they will be renders that I will never get.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes