• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Damn ..... The Last Update was in my eyes almost only Tradegy. Dont get me wrong. It was a good one. But this update ..... Its even better. It had the right amound of everything. But it brought in some Points only more Confusion. But keep the good work up NiiChan

Last edited:
Reactions: linkinn

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to take over this mod, the dev reworked a bunch of stuff that would force me to do it all over again and I don't have time for games that do that anymore, plus this is the second time, first time was rewrites. So, hopefully I can get someone to pick this up. The mod will NOT work with Ep. 6. Thanks, hope I can find someone for you guys soon!

8f483b0f1a69fc13ea71a0b00249497a.jpg

Reactions: Punto

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
The problem that bugging me the most at the moment is all of the girl look like they are at the same age :))
All of the main cast are within like 5 or 6 years of age. The youngest being... freya i think, at 19 and the oldest being Aine and whats her name with the piano at 24-25. Emma is 23... so there wouldn't be a drastic visible range in the appearance of their ages.

When asked, doesn't change "landlady" and "tenant" (I think it was these) for "mom" and "sister"
Niichan's QC is very poor for the last two releases. There are variables set up in the game to handle the relationship portion, but there are a lot of places where the variable (or possibly the correct variable as there are a few regarding the tennant/roommate options iirc) isn't used in the code and instead it is hard coded as landlady and roommate. So setting up the relationships at the beginning, or even using unren to enable dev mode and change them in the running variables does nothing.

It's a problem with the actual script files.

This is also potentially a big part of why Zoey dropped this game from the ones that get modded. It's too inconsistent from a script/code POV and every chapter has the potential to need to be redone since the QC process is lacking. Niichan really needs to figure out a way to have his releases proof read from the start. On the other hand, everyone that gets the game from this location really doesn't have any room to ask for anything because... well... it's F95. Don't be a choosy beggar.

That being said the story is pretty well written and i had to stop playing V5 several times to find the bastards cutting onions so i could see the screen again. The visuals are pretty nice too.

Anyway, in the software world there are two types of programs. Those that have been coded perfectly, and those that are released. If having to do mental gymnastics to substitute a word in my head for continuity is the price i have to pay for a release, so be it.

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Just played through this game, I loved it. I loved it enough to download Life Changing Choices, which I was surprised to find it was in the same universe. I didn't enjoy the writing as much, I found it worse than this game's writing. But seeing characters from another perspective was quite interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
Nov 9, 2020
DO NOT USE!

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to take over this mod, the dev reworked a bunch of stuff that would force me to do it all over again and I don't have time for games that do that anymore, plus this is the second time, first time was rewrites. So, hopefully I can get someone to pick this up. The mod will NOT work with Ep. 6. Thanks, hope I can find someone for you guys soon!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 (There are no choices in Ep. 5 so don't come back here telling me the mod doesn't work! :p)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
no Zoey im gonna cry i loved your mod simple lightwieght and on point aka all thriller no filler. but i understand your reasoning.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Aren't you needed under a bridge somewhere?
... You just fed the troll.

And with both of your posts you also caused an announcement of a thread update to go out to everyone that is watching this tread, but didn't provide anything usefull. C'mon, be better than the trolls.

Any new walkthrough mod for new version so far?
Not yet, and with how Niichan appears to do updates (adding content in the middle of older content) it is unlikely that any modders will pick it up due to the strong possibility that the entire game will need a once over and mod adjustments. Combined with the inconsistent coding practices and variable usage w/in an unmodded version, releasing mods for this game is not trivial due to the varying nature of the scripts for each chapter.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes