• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Every girl is a choice, however some scenes require you to have points with another girl to trigger.

The third Sky image is by choosing the other bikini when you're about to go to the beach.

Freya's scene is by having enough points with her during Episode 6. Naomi's is a bug from Freya's scene gallery. (Naomi doesn't have anything)
So it's not avoidable? Basically you still have to have sex with the girl you don't want even thought its not related the main story?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So it's not avoidable? Basically you still have to have sex with the girl you don't want even thought its not related the main story?
He probably meant the harem routes. And no, they are not forced.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Your point being? That he should just keep bitching about the past even now, he is absolutely the man he could have hoped for when he was 10. Why shouldn't he be the elder one and have an open mind about the unfortunate situations and circumstances that led to the guilty party committing the said crime. Give them a chance or two, i mean he isn't losing anything is he!
sure, everyone deserves a second chance, but not a third, fifth or tenth. Cool, he can forgive what someone did, but he shouldn't forget, people learn from their mistakes, but if they don't learn anything from them...

As greate man once said "Who doesn't respect and value his past, is not worth the honour of present, and has no right for a future."

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Emma did consider that option but she knew that, if she confessed at that moment then "mc would leave absolutely everything and everyone to be with her", (that was the exact monologue). It's not everything about hera. What about aine? As she was there when Emma needed her the most, what about her?
Even if she could have told him everything but then what, keep your relationship hidden, the relationship he absolutely cherished and even still do, that would be more cruel. Why not wait and go bazooka.
So basically she doesn't trust him and is a psychopath who thinks she knows better than anyone else. If she did trust him, she'd remember what kind of a man he was even as a little kid and as much has he'd want to leave everything for her, he'd go along with her plan and help and wouldn't leave Aine to Hera. Hell if he know the truth he'd do everything and anything he can to help her, and deep down Emma probably knows it too, but but just hides behind her excuses.

Nah, that's just how they treat each other. :LOL:
But he's nice. And will be an important part of the main story later.
Boo Hiss! I hope not. I talk a lot about Emma, but Shu I already hate, and could probably ruin the game for me.
Sadly for me and lucky for everyone else, it's not about me thought.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
sure, everyone deserves a second chance, but not a third, fifth or tenth. Cool, he can forgive what someone did, but he shouldn't forget, people learn from their mistakes, but if they don't learn anything from them..
I don't know how you got that impression of they don't learn anything, when in fact he just gave them a chance to explain and prove their redeeming qualities through their work.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Ah, I'll stop here before this gets any worse. Naxos will probably plug my butt up sooner or later. :ROFLMAO:

If anyone have questions about the game, don't hesitate to tag me. I'm still around for a few days before vacation time.
I get so easily hung up on stuff like motivations and logic, so I have to ask: mc's landlady knew about the bullying? Why not move to another city, or even country? Why risk mc's seamingly happy life by bringing the girls back in to his life? Wouldn't a guardian's top priority be their tentant's safety and happiness? I'm pretty sure the queen bitch's influence isn't global... and also is helping the girls more important to her than mc's well being?
I'm not being intentionally contrarian or trying to find stuff to complain about, it's just that stuff like that always stops me from being able to enjoy a story, out of fear that there won't be solid as fuck explanation.

Reactions: v1900

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
So basically she doesn't trust him and is a psychopath who thinks she knows better than anyone else. If she did trust him, she'd remember what kind of a man he was even as a little kid and as much has he'd want to leave everything for her, he'd go along with her plan and help and wouldn't leave Aine to Hera. Hell if he know the truth he'd do everything and anything he can to help her, and deep down Emma probably knows it too, but but just hides behind her excuses.
It's not about the trust issues but the choices, their consequences and the magnitude of damage it may cause, everything she did till now either knowingly or not had repercussions that could have affected either way, the least side affected shouldn't bitch about that i say.

• Haha
Reactions: SirAlexander111

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I get so easily hung up on stuff like motivations and logic, so I have to ask: mc's landlady knew about the bullying? Why not move to another city, or even country? Why risk mc's seamingly happy life by bringing the girls back in to his life? Wouldn't a guardian's top priority be their tentant's safety and happiness? I'm pretty sure the queen bitch's influence isn't global... and also is helping the girls more important to her than mc's well being?
I'm not being intentionally contrarian or trying to find stuff to complain about, it's just that stuff like that always stops me from being able to enjoy a story, out of fear that there won't be solid as fuck explanation.
to be honest
I doubt that we will get a good explanation or at least for me (that I will get a good explanation)
Since I can't find a reason/scenario where a mother would put her son through all that , I just can't
Considering she is made out to be a loving mother .. the loving mother in this VN conflicts with the loving mother image that I have in my mind.
MC is also made out to seem like he cares about his family a lot...
so a lot of the scenarios turn to dust since he wouldn't do anything to endager his family...
Anyway that's just me...

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
to be honest
I doubt there we will get a good explanation or at least for me
Since I can't find a reason/scenario where a mother would put her son through all that , I just can't
Considering she is made out to be a loving mother .. the loving mother in this VN conflicts with the loving mother image that I have in my mind.
MC is also made out to seem like he cares about his family a lot...
so a lot of the scenarios turn to dust since he wouldn't do anything to endager his family...
Anyway that's just me...
Just wait for it. It's better to show it in game than to tell it here.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just wait for it. It's better to show it in game than to tell it here.
I don't know ...
I mean yea clearly that's always the route to go "show don't tell"
but I'm trying to find a scenario where I (and I put the accent on "I") can make sense and accept MCs mom behaviour ..and I just can't find it..
To be honest for me it looks more like he is being used..
Heras plans
Klaras plans
MC.. fucko.. no plans
but he is the target of both plans , one for a reason and the other for "protection"
so yea...
EDIT : and being used is not how you show affection and that you love your children

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So knowing that a box of fifty, 9 mm rounds cost like 25 dollars. There has to be a good reason that Hera is still alive, you know besides the obvious (she is the villain and all). I hope we get to give her our dick as a pacifier to stop her tantrum and that this is the reason none has taken her down a few pegs.

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Every girl is a choice, however some scenes require you to have points with another girl to trigger.

The third Sky image is by choosing the other bikini when you're about to go to the beach.

Freya's scene is by having enough points with her during Episode 6. Naomi's is a bug from Freya's scene gallery. (Naomi doesn't have anything)
Wait what do mean Naomi is a bug? What am I missing with my second favorite girl?!?!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There's a bug in the game (that's a possessive apostrophe, not a contraction) that gives Naomi a gallery entry that's supposed to be one of Freya's. Naomi as yet doesn't have any scenes.
Oh ok thank you! I was afraid I missed out on some Naomi content:)

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
I don't know ...
I mean yea clearly that's always the route to go "show don't tell"
but I'm trying to find a scenario where I (and I put the accent on "I") can make sense and accept MCs mom behaviour ..and I just can't find it..
To be honest for me it looks more like he is being used..
Heras plans
Klaras plans
MC.. fucko.. no plans
but he is the target of both plans , one for a reason and the other for "protection"
so yea...
EDIT : and being used is not how you show affection and that you love your children
I think we should get the game renamed to "Being bullied, FML!" :)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes