• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I finish this part of the game.

I only can say that Emma's help is a disaster, personally after her speech I lost all the empathy I could have for Aine, which by the way was not much. I have really disliked Emma, and I don't see any reason to want to help her. As for Aine, she can marry the guy who has been prepared for her, I'm not at all inclined to help her and even less after how "empathic" Emma has shown.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I only can say that Emma's help is a disaster, personally after her speech I lost all the empathy I could have for Aine, which by the way was not much. I have really disliked Emma, and I don't see any reason to want to help her. As for Aine, she can marry the guy who has been prepared for her, I'm not at all inclined to help her and even less after how "empathic" Emma has shown.
Yeah. They bullied the MC and the MC went through hell because of them. Why should he be nice now and forget about it? And help them?
Conversation that Aine was only hiding her true self back then when she bullied MC, it doesn't tell me much WHY she did it. For fun, pleasure? I don't know. But in my opinion it is not easy to forget and forgive for that.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah. They bullied the MC and the MC went through hell because of them. Why should he be nice now and forget about it? And help them?
Conversation that Aine was only hiding her true self back then when she bullied MC, it doesn't tell me much WHY she did it. For fun, pleasure? I don't know. But in my opinion it is not easy to forget and forgive for that.
Pretty sure it's because her family expects her to be an asshole, a daughter worthy of the asshole family. For now that's the only context I can think of that makes sense.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So far, just played to the first scene where the MC opens the door to his three bullies.

Ummm... NO. This is not okay. This is horrible writing and plot direction. Aine has said all of 3 words and yet the MC thinks
"And Aine... As far as I can remember she wasn't like this back then. She used to kick my ass and order me around. But why do I feel like she's a totally different person now?"
At least wait until you've actually written a dialogue or three between them to give any reason for the MC to think she's a different person.

As written the MC's thoughts aren't near angry enough. IF MC was getting bullied to the point of feeling suicidal by these three there's no way that his revenge plan was to date and dump them. Not even remotely plausible. Try a "It puts lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose" level treatment.

Unless we're going to explain that the MC has had years of therapy to get over the damage there is no way that MC's going to do anything other than slam the door in their faces and call MC's landlady in near incoherent rage.

Either you need to tone down how bad MC had it in high school or you need to give some other reason for MC to even remotely be over it.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
As written the MC's thoughts aren't near angry enough. IF MC was getting bullied to the point of feeling suicidal by these three there's no way that his revenge plan was to date and dump them. Not even remotely plausible. Try a "It puts lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose" level treatmen
I think there's a difference between being bullied by a group of guys and a group of hot chicks, like that fat guy Andre from Prison School, and the other guys that didn't mind being "bullied".
I don't have anything against this game or this plot, I just don't want to have anything to do with lying bitches who meet guys behind your back and then tell you how much they love you.
By the way, there is one manga - a very good example of how the victim and the abuser turn into good friends and lovers - Masturbation master Kurosawa.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have the same feeling. I don't see any reason to help any of the three girls Anie may be nice now, but to me it doesn't matter, she was a bitch before and bully the MC, why does she do that? It doesn't have a good answer (in fact, all answers are bad or very bad, and not good for my empathy for Aine or the other two girls). Also, the part where Emma says that the other two have forgotten what they did to the MC only makes her lose even more the petty interest I had in them. As good bullies, they don't give a shit about the life they have screwed up and forget what they have done. Of course the MC has not been so lucky to be able to forget and get on with his life so easily.

And to me all three girls are equal bullies. Gwen may not have done anything directly, but she also doesn't try to stop the others, that's enough to be a bully. And Emma doesn't seem too sorry for what she did, which doesn't exactly help you feel compassion for her or her friend's situation. If it is in my power the MC will not marry Aine.

Personally, I would prefer the MC to be somewhat more resentful (or, better, a lot more resentful), just not necessarily showing outright hatred, but not such an obvious disposition to forgive and forget. They made life miserable for him for years at school, it is enough to have feelings of hatred all his life and lose any feelings of affection he had.

I'll see how the story progresses, but now, and if things don't change much, I'll avoid, if possible, that the MC has a romantic relationship with the three bullies.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
I think there's a difference between being bullied by a group of guys and a group of hot chicks, like that fat guy Andre from Prison School, and the other guys that didn't mind being "bullied".
What i'll gonna say it's a little off topic, but the "punishment" or "bullying" that all MC group had in Prison School was meant to be lewdable, like fendom, whereas in My bully is my lover, based on what we have until now, the bullying was meant to hurt both mentally and physically.

It's real bullying, having nothing to do if was by girls or guys, doens't exist double standard for this case.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
And now Emma's speech...

Fuck this shit.

What did the MC "confess" to Aine? I can find no prior mention of this.

BlasKyau is on the right track:

NiiChan , you're working really hard at portraying Emma as a sociopath.
I set it all up.
I tracked you down and found where you lived.
I was the one who convinced your [landlady] to put the other rooms in the house up for rent.
That's just next level evil.
I want to save Aine. You're going to help me and you don't have any choice. Even if you turn me down, I will still bug you until you say yes.
Any character in the story who tells me MC that they don't have any choice is automatically wrong. Because if the MC doesn't have a choice then we players don't have a choice and that's going to drive us away from wanting to play your game

MC's response should be "Take a long walk off a short pier, and take Aine and Gwen with you. No amount of bugging me is going to make me want to help you after what you three did to me in High School."

Also, "Bug you" Like some annoying little sister tugging on your shirt and whining to get her way?

Nope. Just Nope.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have the same feeling. I don't see any reason to help any of the three girls Anie may be nice now, but to me it doesn't matter, she was a bitch before and bully the MC, why does she do that? It doesn't have a good answer (in fact, all answers are bad or very bad, and not good for my empathy for Aine or the other two girls). Also, the part where Emma says that the other two have forgotten what they did to the MC only makes her lose even more the petty interest I had in them. As good bullies, they don't give a shit about the life they have screwed up and forget what they have done. Of course the MC has not been so lucky to be able to forget and get on with his life so easily.

And to me all three girls are equal bullies. Gwen may not have done anything directly, but she also doesn't try to stop the others, that's enough to be a bully. And Emma doesn't seem too sorry for what she did, which doesn't exactly help you feel compassion for her or her friend's situation. If it is in my power the MC will not marry Aine.

Personally, I would prefer the MC to be somewhat more resentful (or, better, a lot more resentful), just not necessarily showing outright hatred, but not such an obvious disposition to forgive and forget. They made life miserable for him for years at school, it is enough to have feelings of hatred all his life and lose any feelings of affection he had.

I'll see how the story progresses, but now, and if things don't change much, I'll avoid, if possible, that the MC has a romantic relationship with the three bullies.
Something happened between Gwen and the MC. The MC mentioned something but we still don't know anything. I'm curious what.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NiiChan

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I think something that us players are going to have to just accept is that MC is more emotionally mature than all of us.

He was bullied, but by his own words, he dropped all thoughts of revenge and moved in with his life. While for us players it feels like the bullying *just* happened, for MC it's been years.

He's also very intuitive. He can see that his former tormentor (Aine) has changed in her body language, in her tone, in her word choice. The Dev has explicitly stated this to us, and we simply have to accept the truth of the Dev's story.

However, there definitely needs to be a good reason for Aine having to act like she did in highschool. We can accept that she was playing a role, but the reason for her having to play the role needs to be very compelling in order for the MC (and the players) to forgive her and start a relationship.

Without a compelling reason, I could see the MC moving on but I'd never make the choice for him to care enough about Aine's circumstances to want to marry her, even if it leads to a game over scenario.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
And now Emma's speech...

Fuck this shit.

What did the MC "confess" to Aine? I can find no prior mention of this.

BlasKyau is on the right track:

NiiChan , you're working really hard at portraying Emma as a sociopath.

That's just next level evil.

Any character in the story who tells me MC that they don't have any choice is automatically wrong. Because if the MC doesn't have a choice then we players don't have a choice and that's going to drive us away from wanting to play your game

MC's response should be "Take a long walk off a short pier, and take Aine and Gwen with you. No amount of bugging me is going to make me want to help you after what you three did to me in High School."

Also, "Bug you" Like some annoying little sister tugging on your shirt and whining to get her way?

Nope. Just Nope.
Then. my game is not for you, mate. Sorry. At the end of the day, I won't be able to please everyone in here.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Then. my game is not for you, mate. Sorry. At the end of the day, I won't be able to please everyone in here.
Fair enough. I hope the audience who enjoys the path you've written finds your game and makes it a huge success.

Reactions: NiiChan

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know, but a thought occurred to me..

Something happened between Gwen and the MC in the past..
And here one person Faptime mentioned that he was curious with whom the MC lost his virginity.

What if what happened between Gwen and the MC is that: MC may have lost his virginity to Gwen.

I don't know .. just my stupid guess, haha. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Gwen took MC's v-card? If so, she probably won't recognize him until he takes his pants off. That dick be memorable, yo.
Haha, I was just writing a post about this, and now I saw that you thought it too. :LOL:

Reactions: Faptime
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes