• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
NiiChan: you ..YOU ... YOU, SOB. ch 5... the balled of Little EMY - is even more intense when yer high. a PSA would have been nice! :):confused::eek:o_O:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::unsure:(y):sneaky::p:):giggle::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
NEXT>>>> KEI in the Multivers and the Harem of the AGES
i haven't even finished this... this Sweet ass story yet :mad::cry::cry::cry::love::sneaky:

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Took a bit but here's the post when the update about those 4 images, came out. https://f95zone.to/threads/my-bully-is-my-lover-episode-6-niichan.70546/post-5647920

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was literally thinking that i fucked up something and was playing again the game to see what i fucked up until i searched on the forum and looked at your post, thank you very much. Not that the game don't deserve (for me it is really good), but it was a relief to know that was not i that fucked up and we need a certain points to unlock those.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, my brain gets out of hand sometimes. :KEK:

I may put up some anime at its extreme here and there, but we are not Disney at the end of the day.
Ever since we reached Episode 4 of the prologue, I found what genre and theme I should finally lean the game towards. And I stopped believing the phrase called "Happily ever after." :KEK:

And I have a fucked up brain...
lol i never say that i wanna a Disney ending :LOL:
Happy Ending can finish normally without Happily ever after.
An Happy ending can also finish like:
Where you see the two grow old. On the porch some scene with the children. Black screen and read something like, a short time later Emma died and the MC followed shortly after. It wasn't always an easy life, but in the end they both lived their lives to the fullest.

Easy no bells, no carriages and no castles :ROFLMAO:

Anyway at last please... the harem ending not like this, or at last give us a choice :ROFLMAO: because ending like that kill me inside. They are great, but really... during Emy solo ending... I didn't even have the strength to fap and the game is about to fap too. But i already see that coming... to much her mother scene... to much saddnes.
I was waiting to see a pregnant scene to fap... and i stop, because i already see that coming.

Anyway great ending (also if i prefer different ending).

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
lol i never say that i wanna a Disney ending :LOL:
Happy Ending can finish normally without Happily ever after.
An Happy ending can also finish like:
Where you see the two grow old. On the porch some scene with the children. Black screen and read something like, a short time later Emma died and the MC followed shortly after. It wasn't always an easy life, but in the end they both lived their lives to the fullest.

Easy no bells, no carriages and no castles :ROFLMAO:

Anyway at last please... the harem ending not like this, or at last give us a choice :ROFLMAO: because ending like that kill me inside. They are great, but really... during Emy solo ending... I didn't even have the strength to fap and the game is about to fap too. But i already see that coming... to much her mother scene... to much saddnes.
I was waiting to see a pregnant scene to fap... and i stop, because i already see that coming.

Anyway great ending (also if i prefer different ending).
Since the prologue ended, more and more seggs.gif scenes will come. :devilish:

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Is it bad that I am glad the Emma solo ark is done in this game. Every time it is just the MC and Emma it gets too fucking emotional and someone keeps cutting onions in my room. Fucking ghosts need to cook somewhere else.

That being said I loved the side story, but I really hope this was the only one because it takes away from the main story progress which I love even more.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
The only thing that i want from a player's perspective is 2 things....
1.Mor scenes with Klara
2. Please add hera to the mc's love interest
is it possibl to have her too in our mc's harem tbh i really love her model and besides klara she is the only milf model to get in relationship with our mc maybe our mc can saev her from th mysterious someone who is manipulating her....i really hope dev adds her to love interest....these are the only 2 thing for me that is missing.... :)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'm pretty sure Nii posted somewhere once that Hera will never be an LI for the protagonist. She is the linchpin for MC's problems in the past, as well as for Aine and Emma. And even though it has already been hinted that she herself is also being manipulated, I have my problems with that. Become more like the past again and become a better mother for Aine and Freya, as well as less dragon-in-law for the protagonist, but beyond that? Unlikely. The same goes for a certain lady who plays an equally important role in LCC (and is also relevant here).

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
My Bully is My Lover [Emma's Solo Ending] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (4.7 GB/ 1.37 GB) Pixeldrain
Could you upload it to another site as well? Pixeldrain doesn't work for me and downloading 5 gigs is a little much

MintDuiz

May 18, 2020
I can't play ch1 e1 p2, just load newest file save in ch1 e1 p1 but after "to be continued" and it back to main menu and don't have any scene continued, anyone help pls

Reactions: Exodus19

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Colab? 1670788820811.png
its a kinda creepy when you saw all the storys you know, being in the "same universe", but, its kinda of pleasurable at the same time e.e

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Huh, a lot of people are liking the Emma solo content, so i guess that's good. I'm surprised she's a fan favorite, as she was the worst girl for me. i guess i got pretty poor taste lol. Looking forward to the main story update.

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes