• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
How the fuck do you go back? I certainly am not starting from the beginning. When that is required is when I delete the game (and drop patronage if I am a patron.)
That's why i made a save for every single choice :v 1670843388474.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Herofactory45

runetirius

Jan 2, 2019
does anyone know why am i keep getting this error, saying an exception has occurred. Can anyone help? View attachment 2230888
This looks like it's using an earlier definition for one of the characters that has either been changed or removed. My guess is that either you're unzipping the newest files of the game and overwriting old ones and now there is a conflict between versions of the game. I recommend unzipping to a fresh location and trying to run it then.

If that doesn't work it may be in the save file itself. Try just skipping through on a fresh save file and see if that doesn't fix it. If not I'd say you have found a bug and should report it.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
My man.... Idk how on earth are you still stuck in there after all the posts people made here.
Please would you kindly go back to episode 7 in prologue and pick the right choice to take the solo ending?
If you don't know what it is, "Pursue your promise" will do just the thing for you.
Hello Dev !
Just a request : I hope you will add some spicy content for Klara. I like her most In the game.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Just finished Emma's solo ending and damn what an emotional rollercoaster.
Telling yourself you're a "big boy" but crying like a little baby over several scenes.

Even if NiiChan decide not to give other girls a seperate ending i truelly think Emma deserved this one. And he gave her a beautifull ending. Her story was too big, too intens to be swallowed up into a harem. But who knows some story arcs are gaining momentum and would also build up to deserve a seperate ending. Specially if it's written as good as Emma's.

kisame83

Oct 1, 2019
Android port is not good. There is no option to save game. Very bad android apk
I haven't tried the current build yet, but are you sure you didn't see it? It doesn't have the usual save/load on the screen under the text like we are mostly used to. You have to tap the three lines in the corner, then tap the tools icon, and that brings up the menu (which includes save and load)

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes