• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Android port is not good. There is no option to save game. Very bad android apk
Sounds like you got the .apk to run at least. For me, it just says the apk is invalid. Same error running the update on both Android 12 and 13 (same device, sys update came through a couple of days ago).

I know at least one other person had this problem; does anyone have a solution?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Goobste440

Jan 11, 2020
What an exceptional ride. I found this for the lewd, but quickly stayed for the captivating story and characters. I love what did for Emma and her solo end. It was just marvelous and a tear jerker along side ch5. I cant wait to see more from you.

2 questions regarding the solo story in context of the main one.
1: Does it happening mean less or no Emma content in the future? They don't even seem to be lovers or together if you don't run away.
2: Will someday far in the future will the story wrap around to allowing the Emma solo end to happen after everything is settled perhaps after the Jovian plot?

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
What an exceptional ride. I found this for the lewd, but quickly stayed for the captivating story and characters. I love what did for Emma and her solo end. It was just marvelous and a tear jerker along side ch5. I cant wait to see more from you.

2 questions regarding the solo story in context of the main one.
1: Does it happening mean less or no Emma content in the future? They don't even seem to be lovers or together if you don't run away.
2: Will someday far in the future will the story wrap around to allowing the Emma solo end to happen after everything is settled perhaps after the Jovian plot?
Emma has been under the spotlight for too long now so I suppose she won’t get much progress for a relatively long time in the future. But they actually are a couple already in the main story so we can expect some sweet little events with her from time to time. As for your second question, apparently Emma’s solo won’t happen in the harem route but the dev has stated that Leah will still be adopted by MC and Emma near the end.

Reactions: Goobste440

Goobste440

Jan 11, 2020
Emma has been under the spotlight for too long now so I suppose she won’t get much progress for a relatively long time in the future. But they actually are a couple already in the main story so we can expect some sweet little events with her from time to time. As for your second question, apparently Emma’s solo won’t happen in the harem route but the dev has stated that Leah will still be adopted by MC and Emma near the end.
Awesome to hear. I look forward to the games future. :D

Lukecastel

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 1479236
Overview:
You will play as Kei (name can be changed), a young man who has experienced bullying from the girl
he confessed to during high school.
After fighting your way through heaven and hell just to change your physical appearance,
you swore to get your revenge one day on her.
However, upon reaching adulthood, you realized that taking revenge is a fool's game and decided to simply
move on with your life.
One day, your landlady put the other rooms in your house for rent.
Without your knowledge, that girl alongside her friends, are the ones moving in.
However, you will soon discover something that will change your life forever.
While diving down into each character's heart-warming stories,
you'll experience growth more than you ever thought you would.

THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-09
Release Date: 2022-12-05
Developer: NiiChan - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch1 Ep1 Part2 + Emma's Solo Ending
Language: English
Other Games: Life Changing Choices
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Concept Teaser:

This is NOT a remake, the first 7 episodes are Prologue Chapter.
For solo ending, please use the save in EP7 when you talk with Emma

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: FAN SIG - FAN SIG 2 - Official Walkthrough Mod - Character details/timeline (spoilers) - Walkthrough - Walkthrough-Gallery Mod* - Portuguese-Brazilian translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 971731 View attachment 971732 View attachment 971733 View attachment 971734 View attachment 971735 View attachment 971736 View attachment 971737 View attachment 1044895 View attachment 1044896 View attachment 1044897 View attachment 1044899 View attachment 1052803 View attachment 1052804 View attachment 1052805 View attachment 1052806 View attachment 1165472 View attachment 1165473 View attachment 1165474 View attachment 1165475 View attachment 1165476 View attachment 1165477 View attachment 1314856 View attachment 1314858 View attachment 1314862 View attachment 1405475 View attachment 1405476
It won't work on mineit says app not installed, i don't have the last update app but i have the data.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
I'd just like to drop by and give NiiChan a good ol fuck you for hitting me with that last pic on Emma's route cause holy shit that hit me like a puppy getting baseball batted :"]

Also, regarding the epilogue scene with Leah, is that gonna be a different game altogether? cause by the looks of it, said scene happens long after MC/Emy, and the ominous date makes it all too different aswell.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I got to ask, because i think im missing something
She regretted that nothing happened after if I remember right. She gave her virginity to the guy she loved and he didn't have the balls to do anything with her after and she felt too weird to keep throwing herself at him. It basically ended their friendship and it didn't really get them anywhere at the time.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
She regretted that nothing happened after if I remember right. She gave her virginity to the guy she loved and he didn't have the balls to do anything with her after and she felt too weird to keep throwing herself at him. It basically ended their friendship and it didn't really get them anywhere at the time.
i kinda remeber that, and now i feel dumb, thanks :)

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
the MC looks like a looser..... such a guy would never get pussy since he is one himself.

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
Just finished Emma's route and I gotta say holy shit 10/10, I peed out of my eyes and all of that. Also 2024 hype. I sincerely hope we adopt Leah in the harem route as well, she really grew onto me.

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes