• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I'm struggling a bit here,

Everything is amazing and I love it been taking my time between this and Sicae.

My only issue that's bugging the hell out of me is one of the songs,

Its during the scene on the private beach with Skye and MC its labeled Make Me Feel in the audio folder but for the life of me I have been searching lyrics for a few days and cant find the actual song or artist any where.

I would like to finish my Spotify list if possible before I deploy to either Hawaii or Florida shortly if anyone can help identify this song and artist I would appreciate you greatly!!!!!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Its during the scene on the private beach with Skye and MC its labeled Make Me Feel in the audio folder but for the life of me I have been searching lyrics for a few days and cant find the actual song or artist any where.

I would like to finish my Spotify list if possible before I deploy to either Hawaii or Florida shortly if anyone can help identify this song and artist I would appreciate you greatly!!!!!
Try Shazam.

Reactions: Plaguerave

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Try this YT playlist if you're interested. It's got all the songs of MBIML so far, maybe you'll find what you're looking for there.

Edit: The song you're looking is Make Me Feel by Terma & Lily Hain. The YT link is down below. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Plaguerave
Feb 9, 2019
Making my way through Emma's solo ending, I can tell it's gonna be some whiplash when I return back to the main story and continue the harem route(?) with how detailed this is rn

Also I'm hearing a particular song used during some serious/sombre moments here that sounds heavily inspired by livingroom from the chainsawman OST. Like pretty much a cover. Am I correct?

Feb 9, 2019
Does anyone know the name of guitar song that plays when you say goodbye to Gwen, her father and sky when starting Emma's solo ending? I've looked through the yt playlist and sadly couldn't find it

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone know the name of guitar song that plays when you say goodbye to Gwen, her father and sky when starting Emma's solo ending? I've looked through the yt playlist and sadly couldn't find it
This YT playlist has the songs used in MBIML. Check it out if you're interested:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I've looked through every song in that playlist and couldn't find it. Do you know the one I'm looking for?
I've found it (had to look carefully in the audio folder section). The theme's called "Covered Bridge" and I tried looking for more details as to who was the composer, but I wasn't successful in that regard (and I've tried to upload the song file in my post but it doesn't work unfortunately). Sorry mate, but at least you know now where to look for (and perhaps the YT link I posted back in my previous post might upload the theme there eventually). :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: yellowsupercar13

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've looked through every song in that playlist and couldn't find it. Do you know the one I'm looking for?
I've found it (had to look carefully in the audio folder section). The theme's called "Covered Bridge" and I tried looking for more details as to who was the composer, but I wasn't successful in that regard (and I've tried to upload the song file in my post but it doesn't work unfortunately). Sorry mate, but at least you know now where to look for (and perhaps the YT link I posted back in my previous post might upload the theme there eventually). :(

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
The initials of NiiChan's second project, Life Changing Choices (or it was until it was changed sometime ago iirc). It's called Sicae now. And if you haven't played that one yet, then you should give it a try (and unlike MBIML, it might lean on the bloody side a tad bit but it's a good one nonetheless).
Are the games mixed? Will I spoil something form the other one if I finish this current version?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Are the games mixed? Will I spoil something form the other one if I finish this current version?
Sicae is more of a prequel to MBIML tbf. Certain characters from that project have made brief appearances or have been mentioned, and Jess has had more screen time in MBIML
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ladc

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You when you complete mbml's current content you get somewhat spoiled for a part of sicae. I would always play sicae first but it isnt reall that big of a deal.

Reactions: ladc

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You when you complete mbml's current content you get somewhat spoiled for a part of sicae. I would always play sicae first but it isnt reall that big of a deal.
To be fair, unless you DON'T play MBML until Sicae is finished, you're gonna* hit the "spoiler" scene, although it's really just a hint at a spoiler, rather than a full-on spoiler.

*EDIT: Unless you only play Emma's ending

Feb 9, 2019
thanks for trying mate, I appreciate it!

Reactions: ArDZer
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes