ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
You didn't even wonder where his dick went when he wore this! :KEK:
View attachment 3961717
Or this!
View attachment 3961723
I noticed that since I played it in one sitting, but I just thought "oh well, it's just that he's dedicated to the bit for his brother". Maybe his 3 girlfriends made him wear something special made out of metal as a condition for him to leave them for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I think Shu is actually secretly in love with Kei. there are some signs :) and (s)he doesn't mind the crossdressing that much ;)

DAP021

Oct 9, 2022
I was in the middle of ch 7 when I realised I need to play first Sicae to fully understand what is happening so I stopped ... I've been waiting for over a year for the new update and NiiChan just recently started working on it; I guess I should be happy just with the fact that it gets a new update soon. Now I just need to postpone finishing MBIML until Sicae's update comes out and I can finally have enough content to start playing it.
Anyway, reading a few spoilers here and there, I want to see someone healing Claire (be it MC or someone else), making her feel loved and easing her mind about her being undeserving of love (be it here or in Sicae or in another game). She seems badass, but at the time she seems lonely deep down even though she doesn't give obvious signs; maybe because I hate seeing people feeling lonely and sad, I have this desire of seeing her getting closure and being happy.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Hold up, i just finished Emma only path and was there a new game teased there at the end? Can i have the name of it if it's known already? Great game this one, doing the full harem route now. Still have to play Sicae, but i don't think that's what that was or?

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Hold up, i just finished Emma only path and was there a new game teased there at the end? Can i have the name of it if it's known already? Great game this one, doing the full harem route now. Still have to play Sicae, but i don't think that's what that was or?
For some reason I don't understand anything at all!!!
peaky_blinders_season_5_finale_tommy_shelby_cillian_murphy_1569158755.jpg

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes