• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Can I ask for some clarification please;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are easter eggs in Chapter 3, they have requirements for you to be able to see those instead of other renders that would usually take their place.

You can find the requirements if you simply join the Discord and search for "easter eggs" you'll find someone has posted them.

Reactions: itfod

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Unpopular opinion here but I don't particulary hate Hera lol. I mean yeah she's petty bitch and crappy parent but tbh there are only two nasty things she done as far as we know: abusing (mentally so far) her daughter and making the whole bullying to happen. Former? Bad indeed but it was already shown that before losing Emma's mom she was fairly decent parent so some redemption still could happen (c'mon how many more people now like Emma after her tearjerking background?:sneaky:). Latter? Well yeah, bad too BUT let's not forget that no small role in mc's suffering played...mc himself. I mean how much pushover one needs to be that after learning that your crush is FAR from being nice girl you thought she were (otherwise I don't know what's attracted him besides pretty face) and STILL TRYING to win her favor? It was brought up a few times in story that he could just walk away but no let's just keeping on getting humilated and then blaming bully for, well...not suddenly being nice:FacePalm:? What's really gave him idea that bullying will stop if he keep giving in bully's demands? Wouldn't any normal person that got disdelusioned about their crush just..avoid them? Hate them? Mc wasn't even manipulated with some false hope.
So Hera is more ambiguous character to me instead of plain evil.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Unpopular opinion here but I don't particulary hate Hera lol. I mean yeah she's petty bitch and crappy parent but tbh there are only two nasty things she done as far as we know: abusing (mentally so far) her daughter and making the whole bullying to happen. Former? Bad indeed but it was already shown that before losing Emma's mom she was fairly decent parent so some redemption still could happen (c'mon how many more people now like Emma after her tearjerking background?:sneaky:). Latter? Well yeah, bad too BUT let's not forget that no small role in mc's suffering played...mc himself. I mean how much pushover one needs to be that after learning that your crush is FAR from being nice girl you thought she were (otherwise I don't know what's attracted him besides pretty face) and STILL TRYING to win her favor? It was brought up a few times in story that he could just walk away but no let's just keeping on getting humilated and then blaming bully for, well...not suddenly being nice:FacePalm:? What's really gave him idea that bullying will stop if he keep giving in bully's demands? Wouldn't any normal person that got disdelusioned about their crush just..avoid them? Hate them? Mc wasn't even manipulated with some false hope.
I also got the feeling that Hera has some reason that makes her feel justified in her actions. when we found out what the reasons are we may feel they were reasonable from Heras perspective. Or find out for sure she is a cunt lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Secret

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Abusing her daughter is enough to make me hate her. I can't think of a story for her past that would excuse or justify her behaviour in anyway. Emma's tear-jerking background had the opposite effect on me, and I dislike her even more than before seeing it. In the MC's shoes, Emma I'd be hurt and angry with, but Hera I'd straight up hate. Emma's misguided and maybe feeling trapped (can't believe I'm saying something nice-ish about her) but Hera is straight up evil cunt; doing things just to cause pain and suffering.

About the spoiler, I hope that's just a for fun image and not some indication of the past. Like IRL, I know girls have past, but doesn't mean I want to see pic and videos of it.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Nothing justifies harming your own child, or another child - nothing. As far as I'm concerned the only interaction I want with Hera either involves a sniper scope or a Kabar to the heart.

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Unpopular opinion here but I don't particulary hate Hera lol. I mean yeah she's petty bitch and crappy parent but tbh there are only two nasty things she done as far as we know: abusing (mentally so far) her daughter and making the whole bullying to happen. Former? Bad indeed but it was already shown that before losing Emma's mom she was fairly decent parent
As others have said, abusing children is already pretty irredeemable. With the stated reason of "entertainment". Add to that that all her "servants" are basically slaves. They have to give up their names and can never quit unless Hera says so. Including any children of the "servants". This was in place before Emma was born.

Hera has always been an evil person. It is just that she has cranked it up to eleven after Daisy died. I cannot see a redemption path for her.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Nothing justifies harming your own child
How did she harm Aine or for that matter Freya? All she did was force Aine to bully fatso MC to get some kind of revenge on Klara for stealing her boyfriend. Not really good parenting, but not uncommon that it happens all the time in real life, as wll as half the world at least still have arranged marriages. And i think most of the characters are based in some kind of Greek mythos, where slavery, incest, having kids with 27 girls and power plays were pretty comon.

Looking at LCC and flashbacks in this game, it seems life gets revenge on her, at is seems the MC in LCC is impregnating everyone around her, including her sister, and most likely this MC will do the same to all her kids. I don't think Hera is necessarily Evil, she's more selfish. She do what she do because, honestly, she can. Having power and using it don't make you evil. A bad person maybe, but evil?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
How did she harm Aine or for that matter Freya? All she did was force Aine to bully fatso MC to get some kind of revenge on Klara for stealing her boyfriend. Not really good parenting, but not uncommon that it happens all the time in real life. And i think most of the characters are based in some kind of Greek mythos, where slavery, incest, having kids with 27 girls and power plays were pretty comon.

Looking at LCC and flashbacks in this game, it seems life gets revenge on her, at is seems the MC in LCC is impregnating everyone around her, including her sister, and most likely this MC will do the same to all her kids.
I think it falls more under mental abuse thats how hera is harming aine

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
How did she harm Aine or for that matter Freya? All she did was force Aine to bully fatso MC to get some kind of revenge on Klara for stealing her boyfriend. Not really good parenting, but not uncommon that it happens all the time in real life, as wll as half the world at least still have arranged marriages. And i think most of the characters are based in some kind of Greek mythos, where slavery, incest, having kids with 27 girls and power plays were pretty comon.

Looking at LCC and flashbacks in this game, it seems life gets revenge on her, at is seems the MC in LCC is impregnating everyone around her, including her sister, and most likely this MC will do the same to all her kids. I don't think Hera is necessarily Evil, she's more selfish. She do what she do because, honestly, she can. Having power and using it don't make you evil. A bad person maybe, but evil?
If you can't figure out how she harmed Aine, you haven't paid attention to the dialog in the game :rolleyes:

Aine suffered from psychological abuse from her own mother.

plus causing your child to bully another child is the same as directly bullying a child and there is never an excuse for an adult to bully a child - their own or others.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
How did she harm Aine or for that matter Freya? All she did was force Aine to bully fatso MC to get some kind of revenge on Klara for stealing her boyfriend. Not really good parenting, but not uncommon that it happens all the time in real life
Through her actions she has given mental scars to Aine, Emma, MC and to a lesser degree Freya and Gwen. Probably a bunch of other unnamed kids at the school as well. It is very evident throughout the game. And just because it is "not uncommon" doesn't mean it isn't evil.
And i think most of the characters are based in some kind of Greek mythos, where slavery, incest, having kids with 27 girls and power plays were pretty comon.
Hera is from the greek mythos. The wife of Zeus and extremely vindictive and cruel. Basically Zeus liked raping any girl he fancied. Hera hates any woman who Zeus rapes, and inflict cruel punishments on those poor victims. If indeed the game character Hera would be based on the goddess it paints a pretty damning picture. But her actions in the game are damning enough.

However, Freya is from Nordic mythos and Aine is from Irish mythos.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Are you actually being serious, like for real?

Aine has all kinds of trauma from what Hera did, and while Emma isn't her daughter, she's even more fucked up because of Hera than Aine. Also from the one image during the Emma story, it looked like there was a physical aspect to Hera's abuse as well. The way Aine was cowering on the floor in front of her, with Hera looming over, violence can easily be implied from that.

If using that power to force your own daughter to bully someone else and threatening to take her best friend away from her and kick a 17 year old girl out on her own, if they don't bully someone, doing everything you can to ruin another woman's life including having her son bullied, all just for your entertainment is not evil? Well I don't know what else to call it.

SkyeHigh 038

Jun 18, 2021
Agreed. Very interesting to see how everyone views the characters.

And that could be reasonable if Hera wasn't around (still don't agree with it though, it is pretty shitty to do that without talking about it first). But as long as Hera is around, MC is in danger of serious harm. And making Aine and MC live in the same house elevates that risk significantly. And then there is also the question why it is so important for Klara that they "heal up". MC is clearly fine without that anyway. And again, if it is that important to her, why doesn't she tell this to the MC. Surely he will consider it more if his mom thinks it is important? All she will accomplish now is for the MC to stop trusting Klara when he inevitably finds out (it is not that difficult to figure out on its own, since Klara definitely knows who those three are, really surprised that neither he nor Sky hasn't figured it out yet).

Being remorseful and apologizing doesn't mean a thing if the actual actions you take doesn't follow through. She didn't want to bully MC in high school, but she went through with it anyway. And the question now is what she will do when Hera puts the ultimatum of going through with the arranged marriage or seriously harming MC. So far she has never done anything to put MC's, Emma's or Gwen's well being above her own.

Everything I said above about Aine also applies to Emma. The only reason I put Emma slightly ahead of Aine is because she does it for someone other than herself and because her upbringing gives her some sort of excuse. Both of them has a lot to prove.

I agree, especially since she said her reason for doing what she has done is for "entertainment". But at the same time I am very interested in what happened to her in those years between Daisy's death and current time. And what happened to that third child. I really think she is beyond real redemption, but it would be nice if MC makes her see what monster she has become.
Sky already knows as she says to herself that she hope's mother knows what she is doing, close to the beginning.

Reactions: bacienvu88
4.20 star(s) 144 Votes