RPGM My College Memories [v0.11] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
Well there is problem with what to do and where to go. There is no tracking or saying what to do next and if there is you need to find location in the labirynth of RPGM maps (There should be teleport or something showing where it is). Next thing is pulling up phone by pressing P and then you need to find keys to navigate cause the game don't tell you and arrows doesnt work (btw you navigate by pressing Q and W). For a sandbox in rpgm those things need to be fixed in my opinion. Good luck to dev

0rphan

Jul 1, 2017
Well there is problem with what to do and where to go. There is no tracking or saying what to do next and if there is you need to find location in the labirynth of RPGM maps (There should be teleport or something showing where it is). Next thing is pulling up phone by pressing P and then you need to find keys to navigate cause the game don't tell you and arrows doesnt work (btw you navigate by pressing Q and W). For a sandbox in rpgm those things need to be fixed in my opinion. Good luck to dev
Thank you for your tips.I will change it later.

Reactions: Diegoz and jampfl

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
- A few hints to point to the school would be great.
- And same for finding the classroom.
Probably more quest that have no hints, and going around scouting the map randomly when its so big is not the best imo.

That said great details on the map, now I will continue my play-through and give a come back for some more comments later perhaps :D
Great start for now.

Are you planning for characters to use it?
For the love of god, hope not :coffee:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
If everyone wants it,I will start a vote for it
hopefully it gets into the game

What do I do at school? Where do I go?

The maps are too large please make fast travel and school smaller. The game seems good but ease of use is more important than big realistic environments.

The game keeps freezing and crashing and the fade in slow intro is an annoying reminder that your game just crashed. Can you fix one of them?

Garuda223

Nov 8, 2021
The game is nice what you make i cant wait for the next update.
My Question is how i get strengh, luck, charm and agility up?. I know how i get Intelligence.
A Introduction would be nice i know after 30 min play now with Q i can switch do the save buttonXD. Did you plan Netotari too, or Netrotase or is it only Netotare?

Reactions: Diegoz

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
can someone explain to me like how you find scene and stuff like that, i found like 3 scene adn after those cant find others, everyday stay the same with the same events and 0 H events ecc, am i missing something important?

justass

Jun 1, 2018
Lots of QOL required and I don't think you will have a career as a level designer, but its a decent first release. good job.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes