RPGM My College Memories [v0.11] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Widdle

Aug 17, 2018
Very good for the previews, good luck and I will definitely follow, is there a mom ntr?
The MC doesn't have any relatives in the story, so no mom ntr. The woman in the previews is the owner of a "massage parlor" and lets the MC call her mom during scenes. She's romanceable, apparently has ntr scenes that can be toggled once you've reached "love" threshold.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
The MC doesn't have any relatives in the story, so no mom ntr. The woman in the previews is the owner of a "massage parlor" and lets the MC call her mom during scenes. She's romanceable, apparently has ntr scenes that can be toggled once you've reached "love" threshold.
still good for me, ntr boys keep winning!!!

Widdle

Aug 17, 2018
still good for me, ntr boys keep winning!!!
Depends on what NTR you like. I'm not one of the ntr boys myself and this game feels more "corruption of champions" than "NTRPG" to me. You're cucking peeps, getting cucked if you bother to complete relationship quests. Some characters have auto ntr routes, but not all of them. Basically, the MC's pimping in a town full of human bicycles that you could lock down- and get cucked- if you want to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: canal mom

Astrolenius

Jul 21, 2019
If everyone wants it,I will start a vote for it
Just my two cents, but I'd be careful involving too much 'fan input' on game direction. Seen a lot of games try to cater to the loudest people only for it to either become too much work and the quality becomes thin, or, people just keep shouting about wanting this, wanting that, and the dev gives up. Take criticism, sure, but make the game you want to make, not the game that the loudest people want you to make.

Also, yeah, the game seems a pretty good base but we need some guidance on where to go, or some fast travel mechanics or something. The map is just way too big with too little to help you along your way at the moment. But I do get it's the initial release.

Reactions: dumpsmailto
Mar 18, 2018
(im)patiently waiting for a guide, preferably from the creator himself. I really like what he's going for here, I just wish I knew how to trigger these events.

Last edited:

TPX/Kuro

Mar 27, 2018
Both,but it is hard to avoid ntr.It's really super hard.
So this gets interesting, let's see how it progresses and if it's worth taking out the harem route. Because there have already been games with very simple endings given how difficult it was to get the good or more or less endings.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Okay, I think we universally agree for now that some sort of guidance would be awesome. :HideThePain:
I do believe if you do a QoL update next from all the feedback from here is a good base to add content on.

The game looks very interesting so I hope you stick around. 0rphan
Godspeed.

Edit: Okay, after playing around a bit more I must say the navigating around the map is not so bad as many point out to be....however a huge QoL feature would be to know where the characters currently are you can interact with without running through every area.

For example you look at the phone to look a certain girls stats and it also tells you where she is currently at. Would be nice to have.

Edit 2: Hints on the phone menu gets cut off. For example for rei I have no idea how much love I need to have before I go sleep at night to trigger the event because it is cut off.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChampionXD
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes