RPGM My College Memories [v0.11] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Seesranger556

Sep 5, 2023
I just hope they fix the Coach Ito event it’s really buggy or after the the rei event when you go check his computer in the teacher lounge it says nothing there yet

Champinon

May 20, 2017
I found the cat, Luna is in the residential area at night, but I am still having trouble getting the attic key, Does anyone know where it is?

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
My strength and agility won't go up how do I increase them.
I don't know about strength but to improve agility you have to speak to an old man (I think on Monday) he is in the park on the right of your house, the one where you can train. He asks you to give him the panties of one of the girls to train you. You can obtain them while one of the girls its taking a shower from the clothes basket outside. When you give him the panties he starts training you on the weekends.

I found the cat, Luna is in the residential area at night, but I am still having trouble getting the attic key, Does anyone know where it is?
Kento has it on the wardrobe next to the door. You have to take it when he is not on the room.

Lancelot49

Feb 22, 2022
Things that will make this game cool and unique:
- Simpler phone navigation controls (just the arrows when you're on the phone)

- Basic interaction button (X) for items and save/load (you don't need your phone to see what's in your pocket, right?)
- Tracking system/objectives app on your phone (if you want it to be immersive) to see how many things you can do (including working at the mall)

- Delete repetitive dialogues.

- A map! (FOR REAL.)

- Functional and coherent exercise system ("I'm tired" NO,
YOU ARE NOT!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU ONLY WENT TO SCHOOL)
- A calendar app (just days of the week to show where each character is at each time of day)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes